Chapter Nine

Here I am (Discontinued)

Chapter Nine:

 

Haeyin stretched out her hands and lied down on the floor 3 hours after meeting the dance crew. Her body ached like crazy.

 

“My whole body aches.” Key complained lying down next to Haeyin.

“I’m not used to all this exercise.” Onew complained as he too lied down beside Haeyin.

“Don’t you guys work?” Donghae asked them sitting in between Minho and Haeyin.

 

Minho frowned when he did that.

 

“Yes… but this afternoon’s exercise is like a year of carrying boxes of ramen.”Minho replied who worked part time as a delivery boy.

“You’d better get used to it. The training here is a lot harder than today.” Donghae said.

“Bwoh?” The members of Star said together sitting up from the floor.

“Eunhyuk will explain.” Donghae said giving the floor to Eunhyuk.

 

Eunhyuk sat in between Hyeo and Onew while placing his arm on Hyeo’s shoulder which Onew removed immediately.

 

“Monday and Wednesday (dance), Tuesday and Thursday (acting), Friday and Saturday (vocal) and Sunday are Performance Day.” Eunhyuk explained.

“What’s Performance Day?” Hyeo asked curiously.

“Performance Day is when all the trainees and artists gather and compete for the Best Act of the week. Whoever wins gets a prize. Last week, PJS won and got exempted for acting training for a week, the lucky guy.” Donghae said to them.

“The thought of not training with Cinderella for a week seems like heaven.” Eunhyuk said with a sigh.

“PJS is here too? Have you actually seen him?” Minho asked him.

“Yes. He’s one of Talent’s composers and vocal trainers. He comes here once in a while to be our vocal coach when Yesung isn’t around. He’s also training in acting. I heard he’s going to appear in a drama so that’s why he’s training hard. He dances too. He’s really good.” Donghae relied.

“He’s almost as good as Leeteuk.” Eunhyuk said nodding his head.

“No one can beat Leeteuk. He’s good at everything.” Donghae added.

 

Haeyin rolled her eyes and frowned.

 

“I really don’t get it why everyone says Leeteuk is great. I mean sure he’s famous but… come on… there are other artists better than him. That guy’s a jerk.” Haeyin said out loud without thinking.

“Are you kidding? You have to be, right? Have you seen that guy perform? Have you seen him in shows?” Donghae exclaimed out loud.

“Well… I…” Haeyin started to say.

 

Haeyin looked down and took a deep breath. She said those words without thinking and probably made Eunhyuk and Donghae misunderstand what she was trying to say. She knew she was judging Leeteuk based on first impression and she didn’t have the right to bash him like that.

 

“Haeyin just got on the wrong foot with Leeteuk, she didn’t mean any harm.” Minho said placing a protecting hand on top of Haeyin’s.

 

Eunhyuk calmed Donghae down and made him sit down again.

 

“It’s alright. Donghae over reacted. Leeteuk’s his idol.” Eunhyuk told them apologetically.

“It’s 5pm… we should go back to the dorms and rest. Tomorrow we have acting class with Cinderella and if he’s in a bad mood again… we’ll have one hell of a day.” Donghae said getting up again.

 

Donghae let out a hand to help Haeyin up and she took it.

 

“I’m sorry about the outburst. Can I make it up to you by buying you something to eat?” Donghae offered.

“No it’s fine. I understand. I shouldn’t have said those things in the first place. Oh no! I… I… have to go!” Haeyin said quickly gathering her things.

“Yah! Where are you going?” Onew asked her when she started to run towards the door.

“Piano lessons!” Haeyin relied.

“Piano lessons? Since when did she have piano lessons?” Onew said scratching the back of his head.

“Aww… you got rejected. Haeyin-1, Donghae-0!” Eunhyuk teased Donghae.

“Shut-up.” Donghae told him with his cheeks turning pink.

 

Minho grinned at him and almost laughed.

 

Haeyin’s not that easy.

 

“You said something about buying something to eat? Come on guys! Donghae’s buying us dinner!” Eunhyuk announced dragging Donghae out of the door with him.

“Yah! That invitation was for Haeyin only! Yah!” Donghae protested.

 

Onew, Key, Hyeo and Minho followed behind them and laughed at the twin’s bickering. Meanwhile, Haeyin ran as fast as she could towards their dorm. She quickly changed her clothes and tried to walk to Jungso’s apartment as calmly as possible.

 

I don’t know why I’m feeling this way.

He’s just a normal guy right?

There’s nothing special about him, right?

 

Haeyin stopped in front of Jungso’s apartment. Her heart skipped a beat when she heard the piano. The song being played was sad but beautiful at the same time. Haeyin had no doubt that the one that was playing was Jungso. Haeyin held her breath as she knocked on the door two times. The music being played stopped and Haeyin could hear footsteps drawing near the door. Within seconds the door opened and revealed an angel smiling happily at her. Haeyin’s legs almost gave in at the sight of the young trainer in front of her wearing a tight white sleeveless shirt and skintight jeans.

 

There’s nothing special about him, right?

WRONG!

DEAD WRONG!

 

“Onew. Ready for your lessons?” Jungso asked Haeyin when he opened the door for her.

“Ye-yes.” Haeyin barely said.

 

Yes! My first piano lesson with Jungso… This is going to be a great experience, I’m sure of it!