Chapter Two

Here I am (Discontinued)

Chapter Two:

 

Flight 123 from Los Angeles California had just arrived.

 

Leeteuk got his baggage from the baggage claim area. No one recognized him since he wore a baseball cap and common clothes. He wanted it that way.

 

I'll reveal myself soon enough.

 

No one recognized Leeteuk but a lot recognized Siwon. Reporters came and asked him about Leeteuk. Leeteuk's fans also flocked towards him asking where their idol was. Siwon looked at Leeteuk who was standing a few feet from him. Leeteuk smiled at him then gave him a wave before heading out the door.

 

I swear... when this is finished, Leeteuk's going to get it.

 

Siwon turned his attention to the reporters and fans and tried to answer all of their questions.  Leeteuk walked out of the airport and saw a familiar face waving at him. He smiled and went to that person and gave her a hug.

 

“Park Jungso! I missed you so much!” The girl said to him hugging him tight.

“Minye, you just saw me a few days ago.” Leeteuk said with a soft chuckle.

“Leeteuk was the one that I saw. Now, in front of me is my cousin, Park Jungso.” She said in a low whisper.

 

Leeteuk smiled at her and nodded his head. It has been a while since someone called him Jungso.

 

“Where's my Siwon?” Minye asked looking around.

 

Leeteuk gave her a grin and she shook her head.

 

“You left him inside with the crowd? Aigoo! He's not going to be happy that you did that.” Minye told him.

“I can't be found out.” Leeteuk said to her shrugging his shoulders.

“Araso. I'll call Kangin to help him. Come on, let's go to the car. We have so much to talk about.” Minye said as they headed towards the parking area.

 

Minye and Leeteuk talked for a half an hour before Siwon was able to join them. Kangin took his luggage and then started the van. Siwon kissed Minye before lecturing Leeteuk about crowd control. Leeteuk placed on his headphones and let Siwon talk.

 

“Why do I even bother?” Siwon said exasperated when he saw Leeteuk not listening to him and staring out the window.

“You know him, he doesn't like to be lectured and since he's older than you and me we can't exactly expect him to take our ranting seriously. Besides, give him a break. It's been a long time since he's been home.” Minye said to him.

“You're right.” Siwon said squeezing Minye's hand.

 

Leeteuk stared out the window and saw the view pass by. He missed home. It's been ten years since he'd set foot in Seoul. He felt as if he missed out on a lot of things. The home that he was seeing was different from the home that he remembered.

 

“Everything's changed.” Leeteuk mumbled.

“You have been gone a long time.” Minye said to him.

“Can we pass by somewhere before heading to the dormitory?” Leeteuk asked still focused on looking out the window.

“Sure. Where do you want to go?” Minye asked him.

 

Leeteuk told them where he wanted to go. They stopped in front of a big house bit far from the city. Leeteuk got out of the van Minye and Siwon followed him. Leeteuk looked at the house in front of him and felt his eyes starting to water. He took a deep breath and fought back his tears. Remembering the past was painful.

 

Too painful.

 

“Why did you want to come here? Do you know someone who lives here?” Siwon asked him.

“I did. It changed though. I remember this place having white paint. It had a wide garden and a small pond at the back of the house.” Leeteuk said.

“Who lives here?” Minye asked him.

“Kim Eun-hye.” Leeteuk answered them.

 

The two of them were silent when they heard the name. They knew very well who Eun-hye was and it surprised them that Leeteuk wanted to go where she lived.

 

“Do you want to meet her now?” Siwon asked him.

“No. This isn't the time. I just wanted to remind myself why I came back.” Leeteuk said.

 

He took one last look at the house and went inside the van. Minye then took Leeteuk's hand in hers and smiled at him.

 

“Everything is going to be okay. By the way... welcome home Park Jungso.” She said with a smile.

“Gomawo.” Leeteuk said to her giving her a hug.

 

Eun-hye... just you wait.

Soon... very soon... we'll meet each other again.

 

Haeyin arrived at the dormitory building. She looked at the key in her hand and looked carefully for the room that she had to clean.

 

“Let me see... room 234. Aha! Here it is!” Haeyin said when she stood in front of the room.

 

She punched in the security code and placed the key in the door knob. The door opened and Haeyin walked in. Her eyes went huge when she saw the place.

 

Damn! This place is ten times as big as our apartment!

Wow! It really pays to be famous.

Come on Haeyin!

There's no time to waste. You have a lot of cleaning to do.

 

It took the most of the day to finish her task but in the end Haeyin was happy to have finished what she was sent out to do. She smiled to her self seeing the place clean.

 

Haeyin! You did a great job! I'm sure whoever living here is going to be happy when they see this.

Maybe then they could hire you as an assistant.

 

Haeyin sat on the sofa and admired her work. She was a bit tired but it was worth it. She yawned and felt her eyes drooping. She couldn't fight off her feeling sleepy.

 

I'll close my eyes just a little bit.

 

Before she knew it she fell asleep.