Chapter Three

Here I am (Discontinued)

Chapter Three:

Leeteuk yawned standing in front of his dorm room. It was already night time. Siwon and Minye had just dropped him off and then they went to their apartment. Leeteuk punched in the security code of his room, grabbed his bag and went in. When he saw the place it was neat and clean. Just they way he liked it. He took off his shoes and threw his bag on the couch. He then took a deep breath.

 

“Ow!” He heard someone say.

 

Leeteuk turned around and saw a girl get up from the couch rubbing her head. Leeteuk didn't say anything and just stared at her.

 

“Oppa, what time is it?” The girl asked yawning.

“It's 7:30.” Leeteuk answered crossing his arms across his chest.

 

The girl opened her eyes and saw him standing in front of her.

 

“Who are you?!” The girl asked in surprise.

“I should be the one asking you. You're in my house.” Leeteuk said to her.

 

Haeyin checked her watch and saw that she was late for the audition. She ran towards the door without hearing Leeteuk's last words.

 

Leeteuk watched as Haeyin hurriedly running towards the door. His eyebrows furrowed when she did.

 

Just who the hell was that?

 

Leeteuk sat on the couch scratching his head and took deep breath. He lay down but got right back up when he felt something vibrating on his back. It was a phone.

 

That girl must have left it behind.

 

Leeteuk answered the phone assuming that it was the girl asking for her phone back. He was about to say that she left it behind but a man's voice interrupted him.

 

“Yah! Lee Haeyin! If you're not here at RIVERS CLUB in time for the audition I'll skin you alive. You hear me?!” The caller shouted before hanging up.

 

Audition?

River's Club?

 

Leeteuk took another deep sigh and decided to go to River's Club to give the girl's phone back. He took out his own phone and dialed Siwon's number and asked where River's Club was.

 

“Minye and I are at River's Club right now there’s a talent competition here. I'll send Kangin over to fetch you.” Siwon said over the phone.

 

Competition?

The caller did mention an audition.

This Haeyin girl must be auditioning.

 

Haeyin arrived at the club just in time for their band to be called on stage.

 

“Where have you been?” Jung Hyeo, the band's drummer asked her when she saw her enter the backstage out of breath.

“Work.” Haeyin said in between breaths.

“At least you're here. Come on! Let's rock this place!” Key, another member said raising his fist in the air.

“Go STAR!” They all cheered and entered the stage.

 

Haeyin took a deep breath as she entered the stage. The club was packed with so many people. Haeyin looked at her brother who was standing close to her. He smiled at her and she felt at ease.

 

You can do this Haeyin!

 

“Hello everybody! We're STAR! Let's rock!” Haeyin said to the crowd.

 

Haeyin started to play the guitar and together with her band mates she sang one of her favorite songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF5iMo-yzIc

Leeteuk entered the club and saw Siwon and Minye sitting at the VIP area. He went to them. He was going to greet them but he stopped when he heard the band singing. Leeteuk turned around and saw the girl that he saw earlier.  The crowd loved them and shouted their band name. Leeteuk had to admit that the girl was talented.

 

That girl can sing.

 

“So, what do you think?” Siwon asked him.

“Good.” Leeteuk said to him.

“Good enough to sign a contract?” Minye asked raising her eyebrows.

 

Leeteuk kept quiet and continued to listen to the band. He then nodded his head.

 

“But they need a lot of work.” Leeteuk said to her.

 

Minye smiled at him and nodded in agreement.

 

This band may have just gotten their big break.

 

When their performance ended Haeyin couldn't be happier. The crowd loved them and even requested for an encore.

 

Now we're sure to win.

 

Leeteuk watched in silence as the band finished their song. The band was good he had to admit. But they needed a lot of work if they wanted to do well in the entertainment business. One thing was their attitude. They were jumping up and down assuming that they had already won the competition because the crowd loved them. He needed to fix that.

 

“Siwon.” Leeteuk said facing his manager and friend.

“Yeah?” Siwon asked him.

“I want PJS to perform.” Leeteuk said to him.