22

You beside me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

       Kris was once again submerged in his thoughts. This time they were entirely focused on Tao. A discussion with his mother that took place a few days ago left him in this state. She was right, but he didn't know if they were ready.

 

 

       Kris was at his old house to pick up some things that he forgot, but needed now. Tao was not with him as he was hanging out with Sehun and Kai, and Kris totally respected that Tao wanted to spend some time with his best friends. Although he kind of missed Tao and his hugs. Okay his kisses as well.

 

      “Krissy dear, when are you planning to propose to Tao?”

 

      “I told you to stop calling me by that na- what? What are you talking about?” Kris asked bewildered.

 

      “Your proposal to Tao you silly thing. Did you forgot that the two of you have to get married?”

 

      “But... But I thought that it's okay to take it slow and get to know one each other. That was why we are living together, to accommodate and so...”

 

      “Yes, that was the idea at the beginning, but Kris, it's been months since then. And you already are together and like each other. So why not?”

 

      And Kris had no answer to that. So the discussion ended there and he went home to his boyfriend. No. To his soon-to-be husband. He  really needed to get used to this. All in due time.

 

 

      “Kris?” Tao's sweet voice resonated through the house. He was home so Kris pushed all the thoughts back once again and decide to wait a little more before asking Tao what he thought about the situation. He went to greet his lover with a kiss.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter