Best Friends

My Neighbor, My Love

These sleepovers continued through their middle school years. Whenever Luhan’s parents would fight Luhan would climb over the balcony railing and walk into Sooyoung’s room, they had a system; Luhan would sleep on the pull out mattress that was under Sooyoung’s bed. Luhan’s parents’ fights stopped in middle school when they decided to get a divorce.

After Sooyoung heard the news she went to go find Luhan, he was sitting on his balcony, “Hey Lulu… are you okay?”

“All my life, it’s the one thing I wanted… But now that it’s actually happening…” Luhan burst into tears. Sooyoung jumped over the railing and wrapped her arms around him, wishing that she could protect him for what he was going through. Luhan was Sooyoung’s best friend as was she his, nothing more…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Don't worry you guys I'll update superfast! CUZ I actual finished the story before publishing; it was a lot easier than my other stories because I had a clear view from start to finish. I know I should be working on my other stories and all but I had to get this one out of my system.... I still LOVE SooWon and if I had to choose between them I think my answer would be obvious(my user name).

 

Please Subscride and Comment!!! I have personally edited all pictures so please say something nice! By the end of each chapter post I will upload the pics onto tumblr so like it there too!!~

Thanks a million readers!!