True Feelings

My Neighbor, My Love

The next day, Luhan made up his mind and approached Sooyoung at school.

“Soo…” Luhan opened.

“Oh, hi, Luhan,” Sooyoung said, it was the first time in years that he’d heard her say his whole first name.

“Can we talk?” Luhan asked.

“Um… sure,” Sooyoung hesitated.

“I-I don’t… I-“ Luhan didn’t know how to say what he wanted to say.

“What is it Luhan,” there was annoyance in her voice with a hint of concern.

“I’m just going to tell you straight,” Luhan stared into her eyes, “I don’t want you to date Kai.”

“Gawd! Xi Luhan, I don’t understand you!” Sooyoung yelled, “Oh,” Sooyoung’s eyes narrowed, “You don’t like that I’m hanging around your friends because you’re still embarrassed to be seen with me! You’re impossible!” Sooyoung turned and walked off.

tumblr_mts3bsf9hL1ris1ano10_1280.jpg

Luhan ran after her, grabbing her wrist he pulled her into a dark, unused classroom.

“Let go, Xi Luhan, or I’m going to scream!” Sooyoung said as angry tears ran down her face.

“Don’t,” Luhan said, wanting her to listen to what he had to say, but she didn’t want to listen. Sooyoung opened to scream, Luhan quickly clamped his hand over it and whispered into her ear, “Choi Sooyoung… I love you. I’m sorry for hurting you. I was stupid and took you for granted. I didn’t know how much you meant to me till it was too late. You don’t know how badly I wanted to apologized to you. I wanted to be there for you when you needed me just as you were there for me but I couldn’t, I couldn’t forgive myself for being the one that made you hurt so much. I’m sorry, Soo,” Luhan released Sooyoung. Without looking back at him, she walked out the door, “I guess I was too late,” Luhan said, his eyes b with tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget... COMMENT^^~