Lulu

My Neighbor, My Love

After hearing that Luhan was bedridden Sooyoung cooked some porridge, made her way over the railing and opened the door to his room.

“Soo!” Luhan said in surprise.

“Eat,” Sooyoung commanded as she handed him the porridge.

“Thanks,” Luhan took it gratefully. As Luhan ate Sooyoung explored his room, it had changed a lot since she was last in there. Then her eyes fell upon the valentine’s card she gave him years ago, ‘BFFs’ it read. Sooyoung looked away before her eyes glazed over.

“This is good,” Luhan said.

Sooyoung made her way back to his bedside, “Why’d you just get hit? Why didn’t you throw a couple of punches yourself, Lulu?” she pouted as she examined his face.

“It’s the price I had to pay,” Luhan smiled.

“What?” Sooyoung looked confused. Luhan then leaned over and placed his lips on hers. When he pulled away Sooyoung was still in shock, “I-I never said that I forgave you,” she managed to stutter.

“You called me ‘Lulu’,” Luhan smiled as he laid back down onto his bed. Sooyoung grabbed the empty bowl and was about to leave when Luhan patted the bed beside him, “I’ve never told you, but I always seem to sleep better when you're by my side,” Sooyoung looked at him then sighed. She slipped onto his bed, suddenly, Luhan’s arms wrapped around her.

“Lulu!” Sooyoung said in surprise.

“I just want to hold you… and never let you go,” Luhan said in a tired voice, “I love you, Soo.”

“I love you, too, Lulu,” Sooyoung said as she fell asleep in his arms.

tumblr_mts3gmnVFJ1ris1ano4_r1_1280.jpg

The Happy End

*Bonus Pic!!