Kai...

My Neighbor, My Love

Sooyoung couldn’t get Luhan out of her head as Kai walked her home. Kai was busy talking about a new movie he was excited about to notice Sooyoung’s silence until she finally spoke.

“Kai,” Sooyoung said softly, almost as a whisper, but Kai heard it and it stopped him right in his tracks. Kai slowly turned to Sooyoung, “I’m not sure about us…” Sooyoung couldn’t get herself to look at him.

“Is it because of Luhan?” Kai’s voice was stiff. Sooyoung couldn’t get herself to deny it, “After what he did to you?” Kai’s voice rose but Sooyoung kept quiet, having nothing to say. “Or were you fooling around with him this whole time, playing me for the fool?!” Kai accused.

Sooyoung’s eyes shot up in shock, “No! I would never do that! How can you even say something like that?” Sooyoung said hurt. Kai tore himself from her eyes, knowing well that she would never, but he was too angry. Kai turned away from Sooyoung and began to run towards the school.

tumblr_mts3bsf9hL1ris1ano4_1280.jpg

As soon as Kai saw Luhan he grabbed him by the collar and threw him to the wall.

“I told you to stay away from her!” Kai yelled.

“I’m sorry…” Luhan was not able to meet his eyes. Kai punched him.

“You’re the one who hurt her!” Kai threw another punch, “I can’t send her back to you, you’ll just hurt her again!” another punch. Luhan said nothing, he took everything quietly, he deserved it all.