Epilogue Pt 2

My Neighbor, My Love

Sooyoung gasped awake in the middle of the night. She found her face wet from tears. Sooyoung felt relieved that it was just a nightmare, however, when she felt around her bed in the dark room there was no Luhan.

Sooyoung started to get anxious that her nightmare had come true. She got up and turned the lights on. When her eyes adjusted to the light she still didn’t see Luhan.

Her eyes began to fill with tears, “Lulu?” she said, her voice shaking.

Suddenly, there was a knock at her balcony door. Sooyoung cleared away the curtains and there stood Luhan smiling at her through the glass. Sooyoung broke into a smile and slid opened the door.

“What are you doing out here, Lulu?” Sooyoung asked.

“There was something I had to get from my room,” Luhan replied, “Soo, there’s something I want to give you,” he said as he pulled out a small box from his pocket, opening it to show a small white gold band.

Sooyoung’s eyes grew wide, “Lulu…”

“This is a promise ring. I know that right now we’re in high school and soon we'll graduate and move onto college, but after, if you’ll still have me…" Luhan began to get flustered, "One day, I promise, I will marry you,” Luhan proposed to Sooyoung.

Sooyoung threw her arms around him, tears falling from happiness. She leaned in and whispered into his ear, “Xi Luhan, I promise myself to you.”

Filled with joy, Luhan wrapped his arms around Sooyoung and spun her around. When he let her down his lips found hers, at that exact moment a gust of wind blew, raining flower petals upon them.

-The End-

~*~

heeheeheeheee I tricked some of you, huh! Serves all y'all right... asking me to write a sequel when it was fine on its own!

ㅋㅋㅋ~ jk I just had a little fun >.<~ Happy Ending - and now its OFFICIALLY the end to this story!!