『육』

『WHEN THE DARKNESS COMES』
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Present Day - London, England, U.K.]

She slowly opened her eyes. The sunlight shone through the gap between the curtains and faintly lightened up the darkness in the room, heralded in a new day. She blinked, allowing her eyes to adjust to the light.

The dim honking of the vehicles outside made her aware of her surroundings. The present, she was in the present, not the past, not where her dream had taken her. How long has it been? Over a millennia and the dream still haunt her. 

She sighed. As she pushed herself out of bed an arm enclosed around her waist and pulled her back into bed. The dream had clouded her mind and she had forgotten the presence of the boy in her bed. He pulled her against his chest. His chest and shoulders were wide and warm. Within them she felt like she was finally home.

She felt his breath on her shoulder, a small kiss there, another breath between her neck and shoulder, and another kiss there. It sent shivers throughout her entire body.

“Se Hun, you better get up or you will be late for your class.” She managed to utter between the trails of kiss that he was making along her neck.  

He whined, but with a playful hint in the sound of his voice, “I can just skip my first class. I rather enjoy being here right now.” 

She noticed that his English has improved. There was barely any accent left there, but then again it has been over five years since they had met. Five years since she had – against her better judgement – saved his life.

She turned to face him. He pulled her closer, so closed that there was no space between them. Their legs entwined together, arms around each other.

Looking at him she couldn’t help but smiled, remembering how he slowly chipped away the ice from her frozen heart. How his determination finally won her over. How he made her realize that – even if she would have to go through a painful event of saying goodbye and being separated with someone you love – he was worth it. 

Their eyes met and he could see in her eyes that she wasn’t going to oppose his suggestion. The corner of his lips curved up to form a mischievous smile before he captured her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter