『십일』

『WHEN THE DARKNESS COMES』
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

『Present Day - London, UK』

『Amnesia by 5 Seconds of Summer』

Se Hun lay sprawled on his bed. The sliver ray of light that escaped the dark curtains hurt his eyes more than it should. The pounding in his head caused him to feel nauseated. His mouth felt dry, like it was filled with sand. This was the worse hangover he had ever experienced in his life. 

He slowly looked around the room and found that he had somehow got himself back from the pub. He just couldn’t remember how. His mind was so clouded and the pounding headache did not help. He thought that someone familiar showed up at the pub near this house that he shared with Amber and brought him home. The scent of the person that help carried his drunken body home was so familiar, but he just couldn’t place the familiarity.  

After Amber left him in the park he wandered around aimlessly. He didn’t know what step he had to take next and somehow he ended up at the pub near the house that he shared with Amber.

Se Hun can hold his drink. The half water dragon god’s blood in his vein doesn’t usually allow him to get senselessly drunk, not like this, not to the point that he can’t remember what happened last night. He must have drunk the pub out of alcohol to end up like this. 

He closed his eyes and felt the room spinning around him when he heard the sound of the front door opening and closing. He subconsciously hoped that it was Amber that brought him home, the familiarity of the person that brought him home last night had him hope for it, and the sound of the front door to their home being opened and closed caused him jumped out of bed and ran down the stairs despite the pounding headache that threaten to explode. 

“Amber!” he yelled out her name as he ran down the stairs. His voice was raspy and raw. His throat was so dry it painful to speak. 

Once he reached the bottom of the stairs, he was met by a stranger. A slender built young man, around the same age as him. In his hands were two cups of coffee and a bag from Boots, the pharmacy store.

The stranger smiled at Se Hun, “You must be Se Hun.” He said as he made his way pass Se Hun in the hall toward the kitchen. Se Hun numbly followed him. 

They stopped in the kitchen. The stranger put the two coffee cups on the breakfast counter along with the bag and proceeded to pull out its contents, which consisted of Paracetamol and Tylenol. Se Hun gaped at the stranger. He was so comfortable in the kitchen, in this house, like it was his own. 

Se Hun tried to wrap his pounding head around the situation, but couldn’t. He was only able to uttered, “Who are you?”

The stranger put two Paracetamols along with a cup of coffee in front of Se Hun, “Take that first and then we will talk.”

His mind was so slow he did as he was told. 

“Good,” the stranger said as he took a sip from his own cup of coffee. “How about we take a seat on the couch over there?” He walked into the living room and Se Hun followed him and took the seat next to the stranger on the couch. 

“Who are you?” Se Hun asked again.

The stranger offered his hand, “Tae Min, my name is Tae Min.” 

Instead of taking the stranger’s hand Se Hun was only able to gape at him. It finally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter