『십오』

『WHEN THE DARKNESS COMES』
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There once was a goddess, born from the union of the god of fire, the mighty Fire Dragon and a beautiful goddess of the sun. She had inherited her father’s immense power and the elegance and exquisiteness of her mother.

She was loved by many and many pursued for her hands in marriage. However, one pursued her most fervently, the god of the Ocean, the almighty Water Dragon. He was one of the most powerful gods in existence. He was charismatic, sophisticated with his words and wildly intelligent.

He won her heart with his charming ways. She fell in love with the Water Dragon, it was her first love and she believed that he loved her just as much. She didn’t even care that he was once married before and had children that was around the same age as her. Immortality gives you that privilege. Yet, she would soon find out the truth and experienced her first heartbreak.

For her first love only pursued her for the power she possessed and he desired to fulfil a prophecy.

 "When a half daughter of the fire dragon meets the son of the water dragon they will conceive a power so great that it will rule all the gods."

He wanted the power to rule the gods and he only saw her as a means to fulfil his thirst for that power.

The goddess decided to exile herself to the mortal land to get away from the Water Dragon. With the help of her father, they placed a cloaking spell upon her.  No gods or goddess will be able to track her whilst she remains in the mortal land.

For five centuries the goddess travelled the mortal world. Blended in with the humans, but she was never able to stay in one place long for the fear of attracting unwanted attention. She had then chosen a life of recluse up in the beautiful – uninhabited – mountain range in the middle of a country now known as China.

She erected herself a cave house and lived happily for many years when she stumbled upon an injured mortal male. She was unable to abandon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter