We Meet Again

The Promised Dream

Summer vacation was over, and Luna was very nervous about her new school. She put on her new uniform: a white polo, a gray tie, a black suit with the school's logo, a gray skirt that was a little up to her knees, and her matching knee socks. Her parents had bought her a new pair of Converse shoes as a gift for getting a scholarship.

"Yah! What took you so long?! We're gonna miss the next bus!" Luna was annoyed of Amber for arriving a little late.

"We're not gonna be late. It's early. We're gonna arrive at the right time, so don't worry too much." Amber said, being careless.

They went inside the crowded bus, and then later arrived at the school. The campus was a hundred times bigger than their old school, and they were surprised. "The school is so huge! I never thought it would be this big." Luna was amazed and was walking backwards. "Maybe I don't have to worry about anything after all."

She suddenly bumped into someone and fell.

"Luna! Are you okay?!" Amber ran to her and tried to help, but the young man that she had bumped into helped her get up. He offered his hand to her and she got up.

"I'm sorry! I'm very sorry!" Luna said, bowing to the young man.

"Ah, don't worry about it," said the young man, smiling at Luna. She also smiled back at him.

"Wait... You look kind of familiar. May I ask where your hometown is?" asked the curious young man.

Luna told him and she was confused of why he was asking her.

"Ah, really?! Then you might be Sunyoung?!"

"Is that you Jinki?!"

"Ye! It's been so long! Who would expect that I would see you again?!" Onew said with a big smile, and gave Luna a big hug. Luna thought it was a bit awkward, but she hugged him back.

Is this really Jinki? He's grown so much! He's also more handsome now... Aish! What the heck am I thinking?

"Hyung? Who is this?" A tall handsome young man suddenly walked beside Onew.

"Ah, Minho, do you remember that story I told you before about my friendship necklace?"

"Is this?... Errr... The girl? Your childhood friend?"

"Yeah, and she's going to attend this school from now on."

Minho just smiled at all of them, bowed, and just left without a word.

"You still haven't forgotten about that promise, Jinki?" Luna asked. She was curious because he mentioned their friendship necklace to Minho.

"Of course I haven't. That's why I'm attending this school to improve my singing. Oh, and who's your friend?"

"This is Amber. She was my only friend at school when I came here in Seoul 6 years ago," Luna said. Amber then introduced herself. Onew also introduced himself to her. "Ah, that guy who just talked to you, is he your friend?" Amber suddenly asked Onew.

"Yes. His name is Minho. Choi Minho. He's a very quiet and nice guy."

Their conversation was interrupted when a bunch of fangirls started running and screaming to a handsome young man. It wasn't Minho, but another handsome guy. "And that is my other friend, Son Dong Woon. He could be arrogant sometimes, but he's also nice."

Luna was only looking at Dong Woon when he passed by, as if she was hypnotized by him. Maybe he's not THAT arrogant. How can someone so handsome be mean? He seems like a nice person, Luna thought. Onew was waving his hand in front of Luna's face, and she finally snapped out of it. The school bell suddenly rang, and all the students had to go to the gym for an entrance ceremony.

"We have to go to the gym now. Why don't we all walk together?" asked Onew.

"We're new students, so we have to pick something up from the office," Luna said. "Well, see you later, Jinki."

Onew gave her a big hug for the second time. It was awkward for Luna again, but she just chuckled a little bit.

He waved goodbye at the two girls and ran to the gym.

"Yah, Sunyoung, do you like that Son Dong Woon guy?" Amber said, teasing Luna. "Or maybe it's Jinki? You used to talk about him a lot."

"Ani! He's my friend! And Son Dong Woon... Maybe a little bit," Luna admitted. "Well, what about you, huh?! You were suddenly asking stuff about that Choi Minho guy!"

Amber looked at her watch and said, "Oh, look at the time. We gotta run to the office and get those things that we need." She was laughing while racing with Luna to the office.

"Yah! Amber! Wait for me!"
 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Well, Onew appeared on this chapter. Also, Minho and Dong Woon. I'm sorry if this chapter is lame. =( OTL I was kind of nervous when I typed this, and I don't know why. =b I just hope you like it. =D Thank you for reading. ^^

-azn_nuABO14