Jealousy

The Promised Dream

"Yah! Look what you did!" Amber said frustratingly. Everything inside her grocery bags fell.

"I'm very sorry. I'll help you pick up your groceries." The guy bent down and picked up her groceries.

"Choi Minho? What are you doing here?" Amber was surprised to see him there. It was a bit strange to see him at a grocery store.

"Ah, you're Amber from my class, right? I'm really sorry about this. I'll make it up to you. Do you want to drink some tea with me?"

"No, it's okay. Helping me pick up the things is enough. Thank you." Amber felt shy and looked away.

"The plastic bags are pretty heavy. I could carry this for you, if you want."

"You don't really have to-" Minho just took Amber's groceries and started walking outside the grocery store.

"Where do you live?" Minho asked Amber. He was walking ahead of her and wasn't looking back at her at all.

"I live at that building apartment over there."

Minho was silent on the way to the apartment. The grocery bags weren't heavy for him, so it wasn't really a problem for him. Krystal's so-called friend, Jiyeon, was driving by the apartment. She was going to the tea house with Krystal and Minho. She thought she saw Minho, but she wasn't sure.

"Driver, can you pull over for a second?" She ordered. Then, she began to wonder.

Huh? What is this? Why are they together? I have to tell Krystal about this.

She took out her phone and took pictures.

 

"Thank you for helping me carry the groceries, Minho." Amber bowed to him.

"You're welco-" His phone suddenly rang. "Excuse me, but I have to go." Amber nodded her head, and went inside the apartment building.

Minho answered his phone. "Where are you? I've been waiting here at the tea house for 30 minutes already!" Krystal complained over the phone.

"I'm sorry. I had something important to do, so-" Minho tried to explain, but she hung up. He ran back to the grocery store's parking lot, where his driver was waiting.

 

When he arrived at the tea house, Krystal wasn't there anymore, but Jiyeon was there. She was sitting quietly at the table and drinking tea.

"She left. She got tired of waiting. Did you really have something 'important' to do?" She asked Minho sarcastically.

"That's none of your business. Where did she go?" said Minho, worried about Krystal.

"Why don't YOU ask her?" Jiyeon took her last drink from her tea cup for the last time. She stood up and left, ignoring Minho.

 

When Luna came to school in the morning, Dong Woon unexpectedly showed up in front of her in the hallway.

"I heard people talking about you. They said you sing really good. And you got the highest score in the class, although it wasn't really a test. It even says on the bulletin board." Dong Woon was smiling at her.

Omo. Eotteoke? He's talking to me right now. What should I do? Do something. Quick!

Luna was frozen for a second, thinking of what to do. Suddenly, Dong Woon grabbed her wrist.

"Ah, sunbae, where are we going?" She asked.

Dong Woon wanted to show her the bulletin board, so they were running really fast. Krystal was walking by and saw the two of them running.

"Eh? Dong Woon oppa?" She said to herself.

Dong Woon and Luna passed by her. Luna tried to say Hi, but she was running so fast. Although, she looked back at Krystal and tried to smile. Dong Woon just ignored Krystal. Then, Krystal dropped the book she was holding. She was shocked with what she saw.

"Yah, Krystal, what's wrong?" Jiyeon suddenly showed up, looking worried.

Krystal cleared and said, "Nothing. Let's go to the classroom, Jiyeon."

While walking to the classroom with Jiyeon, flashbacks started to appear in Krystal's mind. She remembered her moments with Dong Woon. That time when he confessed to her. When they had a secret date without anyone knowing, even their friends. When they held hands for the first time. Those memories were still in her heart.

What happened to us? She stopped walking and looked at the ground.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Jiyeon looked really worried.

"Yeah, let's just go to the classroom."

 

When Luna saw the results on the bulletin board, her eyes widened.

"Wah! Is this for real?! I'm so happy!" She jumped out of joy and screamed. Then, she hugged Dong Woon, without even thinking. 

Luna was surprised with what she did. More surprised than Dong Woon. "Ah, sunbae... I'm sor-"

Dong Woon interrupted her and said, "That's okay. People tend to do that when they're happy."

Onew actually saw them. He was hiding behind a wall. He didn't want to ruin their "moment", so he didn't show up. 

"What are they doing, seriously? They're not even good friends yet." He mumbled to himself. He was leaning against the wall, and he thought about things.

Ah, what is this? Why is it so annoying for me to see them like that?

"You're jealous."

What the? I'm not jealous! Who said that?! I'm hearing weird things!!!

He shook his head and tried to look at Luna and Dong Woon again. He was surprised because there was someone on his way, but he didn't really care.

"Yah, move over." He shoved the person in front of him, without even looking who it was.

"Hyung, you're jealous! Didn't you hear me?" Minho shook Onew's shoulders.

"Oh, that was you? Wow. You scared me. I thought I was hearing things or something." Onew looked a bit annoyed and touched his chest, like he had a heart attack. "And NO. I AM NOT JEALOUS."

"But hyung, you looked really jealous. If you had only seen your face. You're really obvious."

"Yah! You're just hallucinating!

Then, Luna suddenly walked by.

"Ah, Jinki. Have you been standing here for a long time? I was just there. Why didn't you talk to me?" Luna asked him.

"Uhhmm... Uhh... Well... Uhh..." Onew scratched his head, not knowing what to say. Minho pushed Onew's back really hard and he almost fell. Minho's powerful push made Onew end up 7 feet away from Luna. Minho then walked next to Onew.

"Yah! What was that for?!" Onew said furiously.

"Hyung, you looked really stupid. So, I just wanna help you." Minho whispered to him. "Ask her to eat with you at lunch today."

Luna was just standing there, wondering. She was looking at Onew and Minho, and they kept looking back at her to make sure she wasn't listening to them. Finally, they started walking back to Luna.

"I'm sorry about that, Luna. Minho was being an idiot." Onew explained to Luna. Minho gave Onew the WTF look.

Luna laughed for a second, and Onew started talking again. "Do you wanna eat lunch with me? I'll treat you some chicken, if you want. You can bring Amber along, too."

"So, you still like chicken, huh?!" Luna laughed again. "I'm sorry, but Dong Woon sunbae invited me to go to the music room at lunch. He said he wanted to show the instruments to me, and he's also gonna bring some lunch for us. You guys should come too."

"Oh, is that so? That's okay. Have fun." Onew's voice sounded disappointed.

"That would be fun. I'd like to go." Minho quickly said.

"That's great! Let's go there together after our class, okay? Well, I've got to go. Bye." Luna waved goodbye.

When Luna wasn't there anymore, Onew turned his head to Minho. "Minho, I know what you're trying to do. You're trying to spy for me, aren't you?"

"How did you know?" Minho was surprised.

"I don't need a spy."

"You're like my brother, hyung. I can see that you're jealous, so I'll help you out."

"How many times do I have to say this?! I AM NOT JEALOUS, okay?"

"I'm still gonna go, though. Just for fun."

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I guess a lot of things happened on this chapter. I guess it's a pretty long chapter. =b I actually think that it's getting more interesting. ^^ I will try to make it better. Thank you for reading. =) I also thank my all of my subscribers. And here's a FACT. Remember their school "Heemang Music High School"? Heemang actually means HOPE in Korean. ^^

-azn_nuABO14