Forgiveness, the Music Room, and the Bus

The Promised Dream

Inside Luna's class, there was Minho. His desk was just next to Krystal's desk. Krystal was still mad at him for making her wait at the tea shop. He tried talking to her, but she won't respond to him. He kept on trying to explain even if she won't listen to him. "Krystal, can you just let me explain what happened on that day?"

She finally answered. "What for? I don't really care about your explanation."

"Let's talk after class, please."

Krystal didn't respond and just ignored him. Amber, who was in the same class, kept looking at them. She was wondering what they were talking about because it seemed like they were fighting.

Hhhmmm... I wonder what they're fighting about. Well... That's non of my business.

 

After class, Krystal finally talked to Minho. "What now?" She said, not looking directly at Minho.

"About what happened the other day, I'm sorry. I bumped into someone and I really just really had to help that person." He explained.

"So that person is more important than your own girlfriend?"

"I... I never said anything like that, and you know that you're importa-..." He suddenly stopped because someone interrupted him.

When Amber was getting ready to leave the class, she heard Krystal and Minho talking really loud about their problem. She felt really bad, so she tried to explain what happened to Krystal.

"Excuse me, but I was the one that he had bumped into. I dropped my groceries and he just tried to help me." She said nervously. "If that caused you any trouble, please forgive him. He was just trying to help me. I'm also sorry."

"Oh, that was you, Amber?" Krystal's face looked shocked. "Well, then it's fine. You don't really have to apologize for him."

Amber nodded her head and just left to eat lunch.

"Does that mean you forgive me?" Minho started smiling.

"Well, what do you think?" Krystal raised her eyebrow.

"I promise I won't let you wait anymore," he said smiling. "Oh yeah. I almost forgot. Let's eat with Dong Woon hyung and Luna at the music room today."

"Eh? Dong Woon oppa? And... Luna?"

"Yeah, this is gonna be great. Let's go."

Minho took Krystal's hand and walked her to the music room, but Krystal suddenly froze.

Wae? Why are Luna and Dong Woon oppa together?

"Hey, what's wrong? Why did you stop walking?" Minho asked, looking confused.

"Nothing... It's nothing. Let's go."

 

Luna opened the door to the music room. Her heart was pounding, knowing that she would see Dong Woon again. She opened the door and walked inside the room filled with different kinds of instruments. She could see grand pianos, guitars, violins, cellos, and a lot more. She walked closer to the grand piano and slightly touched it.

"So which instrument do you like the best?" Said a voice from behind. Luna immediately turned around.

"Ah, Dong Woon sunbae," she said, surprised. "Actually, I don't know how to play any instruments. I've always liked the piano, though, but I never got the chance to learn it."

"Why?"

"Well, it's expensive and we couldn't find any piano teachers."

"Would you like me to teach you?"

"Sunbae knows how to play the piano?"

"Of course. Come on, I'll teach you."

Luna and Dong Woon sat on the piano bench. He started teaching Luna how to play the piano, until they heard someone open the door. The two quickly stood up.

"Are we bothering you guys?" Minho asked, embarassed.

"Not at all. I was just teaching Luna how to play the piano." Dong Woon responded. "There's some food on that table over there. Let's eat."

"No, you guys should continue," Krystal said. "We'll just leave."

"No. Krystal, Minho, you two stay." Dong Woon was starting to get annoyed of Krystal.

 

"So what happened earlier?" Onew asked, leaning on the wall. He was in the hallway "interviewing" Minho about what happened in the music room.

"Nothing really. We just ate lunch, and Dong Woon hyung was teaching Luna how to play the piano." Minho reported.

"I can play the piano too! You've seen me play it before, right?! I'm even better than Dong Woon!"

"Okay, hyung. Chill. You're getting jealous again."

"I am not jealous. I'm just saying that I'm better than Dong Woon when it comes to playing the piano."

"Well, fine. I'll agree with you... Ah. Luna's coming. You better say Hi to her."

Luna was walking with Amber in the hallway. They were walking towards Onew and Minho.

"Hey, Jinki." Luna greeted Onew. "You should've joined us in the music room earlier. We had a really great time."

"Errr... Well..."

"Yah, why do you always seem confused whenever you talk to me? You weren't like that a few days ago."

"Well, I don't know. There's really nothing to say." Onew scratched his head. "I almost forgot to ask you. Do you take the subway?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Nothing. I just feel like riding it right now. Can I go with you?" He smiled at her.

"I guess you can go with me, but we have to take the bus first before we get to the subway."

"Okay. That's fine with me."

At this time, Jiyeon passed by. She saw Luna, Onew, Minho, and Amber.

Eh? Minho and Amber again? I really have to show Krystal that picture.

She ran to the restroom where Krystal was, brushing hair her in front of the mirror.

"Krystal, I have to show you something."

"Huh? What is it?" Krystal stopped brushing her hair.

Jiyeon took out her phone and showed her the pictures she took.

"Can't you see?! Minho's cheating on you for some... girl!"

Krystal pushed Jiyeon's phone away and started brushing her hair again. "Babo. I already know that. He explained what happened. I don't really care if they were together."

 

"Jinki, are you sure you want to take the bus and the subway with me?" Luna asked.

"Yes, ma'am." He saluted.

They were waiting for the bus at the bench outside the school. After a few minutes, the bus finally came.

"Here's the bus," said Luna while taking out her coins.

They entered the bus and counted the coins. They walked to the back of the bus and took their seats.

"Why are we sitting all the way back here?" Onew asked Luna.

"My dad is a bus driver. He said that if you sit in the back of a bus, your wish will come true. And if you're sad, just sit in the back and you will suddenly feel happy."

"Really?" He started laughing really hard. "That's funny!"

"No, really. It's true!"

"I guess it's true. I'm happy right now." He said, still laughing a little bit.

"Were you sad earlier?"

Onew thought about Luna and Dong Woon being together. "Yeah, I was sad..." He looked at the ground.

"Why? What happened?" Luna was starting to get a little worried.

He paused for a bit and looked at Luna in a serious way.

"Be... Because..."

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. ^^ Minho called Dong Woon "hyung". -__-'' The truth is, they were born in the same year (DW's b-day already passed, though), but just don't mind that. Dong Woon actually knows how to play the piano. Hehehe~ I knew that, so I thought that the "piano" thing was a good idea... The thing about the bus... That magic thing just popped into my mind. LOL. It's pretty silly. But who knows? It could be true. Haha~

-azn_nuABO14