Meet My Friends and M.T.

The Promised Dream

Luna arrived at her house from a long day at school. Her dad wasn't there yet, so she thought that he's probably still driving the bus.

"How was your first day of school?" Luna's mother asked her while cooking dinner.

"It was fine... Eomma, do you remember my best friend, Jinki, from our hometown?"

"Ah, yes. How can I forget that young boy? You guys used to play all day, and I his parents were really nice. What about him?"

"He attends Heemang! I saw him earlier by accident."

"Really?! Invite him over sometimes. I'd like to know if he's doing well."

"Uhhmmm... Well, I don't know about that. I'll just go to my room for a minute."

Luna dashed into her room. She closed the door and leaned on it. She was thinking of inviting Onew, but their relationship right now is kind of awkward for her. They haven't seen each other for such a long time, so it's awkard, but she also wants to invite him because they were really good friends back then. Suddenly, her mother knocked at the door and said that dinner was ready.

 

It was a nice sunny morning when Luna was walking on the sidewalk. She decided to wake up earlier than usual and just walk to school today, so she was alone without Amber. She was getting closer to her school when an expensive black car suddenly pulled over. The window from the back seat of the car was slowly going down, and Onew's face popped out. "Yah! Sunyoung!" He shouted. "Come ride the car with me."

Luna, who was really surprised, walked next to the car. "It's okay, Jinki. The school's getting close anyway."

"Okay. If you don't want to, I'll just walk with you."

Onew opened the car door and walked next to Luna. They started walking, started talking about the past, and laughed about it. Time flew by so fast, and they arrived at the entrance of Heemang.

Luna suddenly stopped walking. "I'm going to stay here outside. I have to wait for Amber. You can go inside the campus. Thanks for walking with me."

"Can you go with me just this once? You've seen my good friend, Minho, right? I didn't really introduce you to him properly, so I want to introduce you to Minho and my friends... Oh, wait. Here they come."

Minho, Dong Woon, and a pretty girl were walking together towards Onew and Luna with a bunch of students around them. Luna's eyes widened when they were walking towards her. Onew introduced Luna to his friends, and to her surprise, they were actually nice.

"Hi. I'm Krystal Jung. We've heard a lot about you from Jinki." The pretty girl said with a smile. Luna noticed that the pretty girl's bag looked really beautiful and expensive. She also noticed that the pretty girl's hair was perfectly curled. It wasn't too curly, and it wasn't too uncurly either. Just the perfect curl with a cute hair pin on the side of her hair that had pink and light blue gems on it. Then, Luna suddenly remembered that there was a sudent whose sister is a famous singer.

"Nice to meet you! Are you related to Jessica Jung, the singer?" The curious Luna asked.

Krystal looked at Onew, Minho, Dong Woon and she chuckled a little then smiled at Luna.

"Ah, yes, actually. Are you a big fan of my sister?"

"Oh, yes! Of course!"

"It's nice to see one of her fans." Krystal smiled at Luna. "And by the way, this is Choi Minho and this is Son Dong Woon." She introduced them to Luna, and the two boys bowed to Luna and she bowed back. It was a bit strange for Onew, because he was about to introduce them, but Krystal did it instead.

Luna's heart started beating really fast when Dong Woon smiled at her.

"I guess we'll be going now. It was nice meeting you, Luna." Krystal said, giving Luna a small smile.

"Yes. Uhhmm... See you again soon." Luna said nervously.

Onew was the only one who stayed with Luna. She looked at Krystal, Minho, and Dong Woon's backs while they were walking. She noticed that Minho's hand started to go around Krystal's shoulder, and she started to realize how things were.

Oh, so their relationship is like that. What about Dong Woon? I wonder if he has a special someone already.

 

Hours had passed and it was lunch time.

"Let's go buy some juice from the vending machine, Luna." Amber was thirsty and she also wanted to check out the cafeteria.

There were a few vending machines at the cafeteria, and Luna and Amber were relieved that the things inside the vending machines weren't expensive. The students at Heemang could either eat at the cafeteria or at the benches with tables outside. The cafeteria was a very comfortable place. The AC was always on and there was a stage that looked like a professional stage. Usually, the rich kids eat and buy food from the cafeteria. The food was always delicious, but it was expensive.

"The orange juice is only 30 cents! Good deal!" Amber was really happy that the box of orange juice inside the vending machine was cheap.

Luna was waiting for Amber, who was inserting a coin into the vending machine. Onew, who was sitting at a table somewhere in the cafeteria close to the stage with Minho, Krystal, and Dong Woon, called her and Amber to come over. Luna was shaking her head NO and waving her hand NO with a smile. They all looked somewhat comfortable and she didn't want to ruin their conversation. Then suddenly, a student who was wearing glasses, but looked like an ulzzang, appeared on the stage and was holding a microphone.

"Hello, students of Heemang Music High School," he said. "Are you guys having a great lunch?"

The students in the cafeteria shouted "YES!"

"Great! Are you guys ready for some music?!"

The students shouted the same thing again, but a little bit louder.

"Let's give it up for M.T.!"

Onew, Minho, and Dong Woon stood up and left their seats. A lot of people hurried to Krystal and sat next to her. When the guys got up the stage, girls started screaming really loud, and more and more people started coming inside the cafeteria where the stage was. The guys were getting prepared and made their positions: Onew on the left side, Dong Woon in the middle, and Minho on the right side.

"How was summer vacation for you guys?" Dong Woon asked the audience.

They all shouted "Good!"

"We'll be playing a little song for you guys that we made over summer vacation," Dong Woon looked as if he wasn't nervous at all standing in front of a big crowd.

Some school staff went up the stage to fix the microphones and brought in mic stands. Everyone was anticipating M.T.'s new song.

Luna and Amber froze. They were shocked and confused of what was happening.

"What's going on? What the heck is M.T.?" Luna was really confused, and two flirty looking girls suddenly appeared next to Amber and her.

The girl with a high pony tail started talking. "Well, M.T. stands for Music Trio, and they're a popular music group here at Heemang. How can you not know them?! That's a shame!" The other girl with the pig tails hairstyle nodded in agreement.

"Really?! We're new students here, so we don't know much about this scho-..." The two girls suddenly left while Luna was talking.

Luna was shocked in this belief. Amber rolled her eyes, took the straw out of from the orange juice, and said, "Oh geez! What's their problem?!"

The two girls who annoyed Luna and Amber shooed the people away at Krystal's table and sat next to her.

Finally, music started playing.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I really hope you guys like this chapter. I was supposed to post this yesterday, but I didn't have the time... I personally think that the story is going REALLY slow, so I'm going to make it faster on the next chapter, I guess. Thanks for reading it. =)

-azn_nuABO14