Subway

The Promised Dream

"Be... Because... Because they didn't have chicken at the cafeteria." Onew laughed from being serious.

"Oh wow, Jinki." Luna laughed hard. "Well, here's our stop! The subway."

 

They got off the bus and walked down the stairs to the subway. Then, they bought their tickets. They waited for a few minutes and the subway train finally came.

They went inside the crowded subway train. "It's really annoying when the subway is so crowded." Luna said to Onew as she squeezed inside the large crowd to get to the other side of the subway train. Onew wasn't answering her, so she looked back, but he wasn't there. She tried calling his name several times, but he didn't answer. She went back to the large crowd to find him, and she finally spotted him. She could see that he was confused and he didn't know what to do.

"Jinki! What are you doing?!" She grabbed his wrist and they squeezed inside the crowd. They finally got to the other side, where it wasn't really crowded. They stood next to a pole and there was a grandma next to them, who was sitting down. Her cane suddenly fell and Onew picked it up.

"Thank you, young man." The grandma patted Onew's head.

"You're welcome."

"Ah. Is that your girlfriend? She's very pretty." The grandma smiled widely.

Luna laughed and tried to explain their relationship to the grandma. "Grandma, he's just my best friend."

"Young lady, there is no friendship between men and women. There's always something special going on. Besides, you look good together." The grandma joked and laughed loudly.

It was an awkward moment for Onew and Luna. They looked at each other and looked away. Both of them were really embarassed. Then, the train suddenly stopped, and almost everyone who was standing nearly fell. The person behind Onew accidentally pushed him, and he reached for the pole next to him. He almost fell on Luna, and their faces were close to each other. They immediately turned around, not facing each other for a few minutes.

Onew kept on thinking and scratching his head.

Should I be glad that 'that' happened? Or should I be embarassed? Aish! That was really embarassing! She'd think I'm a ert or something like that, but that ahjussi accidentally pushed my back. What am I supposed to do?! Ah, seriously. I'm going crazy.

Luna was also thinking and was really embarassed.

That was really embarassing! I don't think it was his fault, though. He didn't do that on purpose. Why would he wanna do that on purpose, anyway?! But because of that, it would be really awkward to see him for a few days.

 

Minutes later, they finally got out of the subway train. They still haven't talked for a while because of that incident.

After they walked up the subway stairs, Luna said, "Well, I think I can go home by myself now. You don't really have to walk me all the way home. I really feel bad because I feel like I'm taking your time, so I guess I can go home by myself. It's just gonna take a few minutes, anyway."

"Huh? What?... Ohh... Okay." He waved his hand goodbye at her. "Well, bye. See you at school."

He ran and went inside a black shiny car nearby.

Luna froze and her eyes widened.

WHAT??? How... when did his car arrive?! He didn't even call his driver on his phone!... Now, that's just kinda creepy.

She walked home thinking about Onew's "mysterious" shiny black car.

 

"Ehhh??? How is that possible?" Amber said, surprised. She was in the classroom with Luna and she told her about Onew's "mysterious" shiny black car.

"I don't even know..." Luna had her confused face on. Then, she carefully decided if she would tell Amber what happened in the subway train. She thought that she should share it to her, so she told her what happened.

"Really?! So I guess you and Jinki are gonna be awkward for a few days, huh?"

Luna sighed and put her head down on the desk. "I guess so."

 

After lunch, Onew and Minho were wandering around the halls, and stood by a window. The cool breeze from outside gave them a refreshing feeling. 

"So, hyung, what happened yesterday? Did you have fun?" Minho asked Onew whille smiling.

"Well... uhhh... It was pretty awkward," said Onew, staring at the tree outside the window.

"How's it awkward? What the heck happened?"

"I almost kissed her."

"WHAT?! Why would you do that?!"

"Idiot, you know I'm not that kind of person! I'm not a ert! It was an accident!"

"How can something like that be an accident?"

"The subway train suddenly stopped and someone pushed my back... Why do I feel like you're making me confess that I'm a ert?"

"Hahaha. I wasn't. It's nothing like that. So what're you gonna do now? Need some of my help?"

"Nah. Luna and I are just friends."

"Yeah right."

Then, Dongwoon suddenly showed up behind them.

"What's up? You guys look like you have a lot of problems." He said, putting his hands inside his pocket.

"I don't have any problems, but I think Onew hyung has a LOT of problems." Minho pointed at Onew.

"What's wrong, Jinki?" Dongwoon said, looking concerned.

"Nothing. Do YOU have any problems?" Onew said jokingly.

"Nothing really, but I have something to say." Dongwoon paused for a moment and smiled. "Jinki, since you're really close friends with Luna, I just wanna tell you this... I'm gonna ask her out anytime soon, but don't tell her that. I really like her."

Onew and Minho looked at each other.

"Well, go ahead if you want. I... I need to use the restroom. Excuse me." Onew said and quickly ran to the restroom.

"Dongwoon hyung, are you sure about this?" Minho asked.

"Of course. She's a nice and lovely girl with a great voice. If we team up together, people will be amazed by our voices, and I'll make my debut pretty soon."

"So you're just gonna use her? Isn't that too much? I thought you like her?"

"I do, but my career goes first."

"But-"

Before Minho even got to say anything, the school bell rang.

"Well, gotta go, Minho. See you after school."

 

While walking to his classroom, Minho thought and thought about what Dongwoon said. He still can't believe that he's going to use Luna.

Dongwoon hyung can't do something like this. I have to tell Onew hyung and Amber about this. We're the only people who can prevent Dongwoon hyung from using Luna.   

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hope you guys like this chapter. I hope it wasn't confusing or anything like that. I really appreciate your comments. =D Also, I wanna say thank you to all my subscribers/readers for taking time to read my fanfic every week. You guys are so nice that I want to cry. =') LOL. Sorry for making Dongwoon kind of mean. Hehe~ School is starting for me next week. TT^TT But I'm definitely gonna try to update this every Saturday. ^^

-azn_nuABO14