Our Plan

The Promised Dream

Minho got inside his classroom, and quickly passed by Amber's desk. He actually put a little note on her desk. When she saw it, she looked at Minho. She was expecting him to give her a signal, but he didn't. She looked at the note once again, and she saw her name written on it.

Oh, it's for me. I guess I should read it.

Fortunately, class didn't start yet, so she had a few minutes to read it. The letter said:

 

To Amber:

Let's meet up after school with Onew hyung. I have something important to tell you.

And don't bring or tell Luna...

 

~Minho

 

Amber looked at Minho once again, but he wasn't looking back.

What is he going to say? And why can't I bring Luna?... But fine, I'll just do it.

 

Their class was finally dismissed. They were dismissed later than usual on that day. Amber was fixing her stuff and putting it inside her backpack when she saw Minho leaving. When he got to the door, he looked back at Amber. She talked to Luna and told her that she won't be walking out of the school with her. Then, she stood up and followed Minho. They passed by the hallway, cafeteria, and they finally arrived at the school's garden. There were some benches around the place. There was also a fountain in the middle of the garden. The place looked peaceful, surrounded by shaped bushes, different kinds of flowers, and trees. Onew was there, sitting at a bench near the fountain.

"Finally, you're here. What took you so long?" Onew asked.

"Our class got dismissed a little late today." Minho replied.

"So, we're all here. What are you gonna tell us, Minho?" Amber sat on a bench across Onew.

"Hyung, Amber, I don't know if you'd believe me, but..." Minho paused for a second. "Dongwoon hyung is going to use Luna's talent and break her heart."

"I don't think Dongwoon would do that." Onew didn't believe Minho.

"I agree with him, and he doesn't look like a person who would do something like that." Amber said.

"Hyung, he told us that he's going to ask Luna out soon, remember? When the two of us were alone, he told me that! He's gonna use Luna!"

Onew's face got serious and he stood up from the bench. "Is this true, Minho?"

"Yes, hyung! You really think I would lie about something like this?"

"Then we need to think of a plan to prevent him from doing that."

Onew and Minho looked at Amber. It didn't look like she believed in Minho.

"Are you sure he said that?" She asked Minho.

"Yes. I was talking to him and he told me that!"

"I can't believe he's that kind of person. He can't break my best friend's heart!"

"That's why we should think of a plan." Onew said while taking out a coin from his pocket. He threw it into the fountain. "Let's go to a place where people won't hear us."

"I know where we can go," said Amber.

 

A moment later, they were standing in front of Song's Authentic Chinese Restaurant.

"This is the place that you were talking about?" Onew asked.

"Yeah. My friend owns the place, and she can help us with the plan. They also have good food here."

"Since were going inside a restaurant, might as well order some food." Minho suggested. "The food's on me."

"Sure. I'm getting hungry." Onew patted his stomach.

 

Onew and Minho ordered a lot of food, and it filled their whole table. Amber was holding her chopsticks and stared at the two guys.

They're really gonna eat all of this? I'm not even that hungry yet.

 

After they've eaten everything, Victoria stood next to the table.

"Wow, you guys have some kind of appetite." She laughed. "Hope you enjoyed the food. Oh yeah, what were you gonna tell me? But before that, I'll clean your table first."

The table was finally clean. Victoria took out a chair from another table and moved it to Onew, Minho, and Amber's table. She sat down and she put her hands together.

"So what are you guys going to tell me?"

"Victoria unnie, someone's gonna try to use Luna's talent and break her heart. Luna admires that person a lot, so she'd believe him easily. What are we going to do about it? I don't want her to get hurt."

"And who exactly is that person?"

It was silent for a few seconds. "He's actually our friend." Onew and Minho said at the same time.

"Ah, I see. Well, don't let him get near Luna. Stay by her side all the time. But if I were you, I'd tell her the truth."

"I don't think she'd believe us. She really admires that person." Amber said.

"Make her believe in you. I know that she's a true friend, so she'd listen to you, believe you, and trust you."

"She really HAS to believe us." Amber was very worried for Luna, but she thought that Victoria's advice was good. "Oh, unnie, I haven't introduced you to them yet."

"Yeah, that's right." Victoria laughed. "Well, I'm Victoria Song. My family owns this restaurant. Just call me noona from now on."

"Nice to meet you, Victoria noona. I'm Lee Jinki. I'm actually Luna's childhood friend."

"Ah, really? I think she mentioned you before." She smiled.

"And I'm Choi Minho. I'm hyung's friend." He pointed at Onew. "I'm also Luna and Amber's classmate."

"I'm really glad that you two are concerned of Luna."

"Noona, this hyung over here, actually likes Luna. He's been liking her." Minho smiled.

"Yah!" Onew gave him a stare.

"Just admit it, hyung. Luna's not here, so just admit it."

"Wah! I didn't know you like Luna, but I've always got that feeling that you do." Amber bumped Onew's arm.

 

After leaving the restaurant and saying goodbye to Victoria, the three were walking in the streets.

"So, are we just going to tell Luna the truth?" Minho asked.

"Yes, we have to tell her the truth. We have to tell her what's happening." Amber said. "But Jinki, you should ask Luna out before Dongwoon does. That way, you can save her heart from being hurt."

"Yeah, I really think you should. It's your chance." Minho agreed to Amber.

"I don't know. I'm confused and nervous." Onew scratched his head. "Well, I like her a lot, but what if she doesn't like me back?"

"You do know that I'm her best friend, right? I can just ask her that." Amber said.

"No! Don't ask her that! It would be too awkward!"

"Come on, hyung. This is your chance and you have to save her from getting hurt."

"You know, Minho? I think you're right. Maybe I will ask her out soon before Dongwoon does."

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Well, this is my update for this week. ^^ It's past midnight already. Hehe~ This is actually my last day of summer vacation. TT^TT -sobbing forever- I have school on the next day. T^T That's why I updated this. Oh, and I finally have a header/main image/poster for this fanfic! My good friend made it. ^^ So the credit goes to her. Thank you, my friend~  Hope you like this chapter~. Thanks for reading it. =)

Oh, and if you're interested, please check out my other fanfics. ^^ Thanks.

Love You As Much As The Stars

0% Love

-azn_nuABO14