Voice Test

The Promised Dream

M.T. started singing and everyone was attentively listening to them. Luna was really impressed with M.T., especially with Dong Woon, but she just can't help feeling proud of Onew.

 

The next day at school, the second years' vocal coach unexpectedly announced that they're going to have a singing test on that day. Luna, Amber, Krystal, and Minho were actually in the same class. Onew and Dong Woon were third year students, so they were in a different class.

"Just come up here in front of the class when I call your name," the vocal coach said. "Remember to relax and don't be nervous."

Luna was really nervous. She looked back at Amber, who was sitting behind her, to see if she looked nervous, but she didn't look as nervous as her. Then, she looked at Krystal. You could tell that she's full of confidence just by looking at her face.

"Jung Krystal, you're first."

Krystal walked next to the vocal coach, and waited for the cue.

When she finally ended singing, everyone cheered for her. She gave a cool smile to the class, and walked back to her chair.

"Park Sunyoung," the vocal coach said, looking up from the paper she was holding. "Just relax. Don't worry about anything. We're just gonna see how high your voice can go." The vocal coach was actually nice. She was always smiling and trying to make the students comfortable as possible.

She started singing, but she messed up with the lyrics immediately, so she asked the vocal coach if she could start over. Fortunately, she got another chance. She closed her eyes and started singing once again. Everyone was shocked with her voice. They never expected that someone like her would have such a powerful voice.

The girl that Luna had encountered the other day was in the same class. Her desk was next to Krystal's desk.

"Uhhmmm... Sorry to say this, but she's better than you." The girl said as quietly as possible.

"Shut up, Jiyeon. I don't need to know that. Get away from me." Krystal gave her a stare.

 

The whole school was dismissed after that class.

"You did a really good job, Luna!" Amber said. She and Luna were walking in the hallway.

"We ALL did a good job," Luna responded. "But how come Krystal looked kinda mad at me for some reason?"

"Who's mad?" Onew popped out from behind.

"Jinki! You scared me!" Luna punched Onew's arm.

Then, Amber's phone suddenly rang. "Yoboseyo? Ah, eomma, why?... Now?! Alright..."

"Did something happen? Your mother barely calls you at this time." Luna asked.

"Oh, that's nothing. She wants me to do the grocery for her because she's sick. I'm sorry, but I have to go. Well, bye Luna and Jinki." Amber walked faster and disappeared in the hallway. The two were alone and it became a little awkward.

They finally reached the exit of the school. "Uhh, so..." Onew put his hand on his mouth and coughed. "Is your house far from here? I'll walk you home since it's getting a little dark."

"It's kinda far, but you don't really have to walk me home."

"Oh, come on. Let's just go. We should just use my car instead of walking." He offered.

Onew grabbed her hand and they went inside the shiny black car.

"Where do you live? I need to tell the driver where to go."

Luna told him and sat quietly inside the car. The atmosphere was somehwat awkward. After about 20 minutes, they stopped in front of a small house. The two went outside the car and stood in front of the house. There was a gate, and inside, there were two small houses next to each other.

"Well, this is my stop. Thank you for the ride. I really appreciate it."

"No problem." Onew patted Luna's head, and stood there until Luna got inside the house.

 

Meanwhile, Amber was done with the grocery and was holding two heavy plastic bags. She suddenly bumped into someone and dropped everything she was holding.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hope you all like this new chapter. I'm actually going to type the next chapter after this... =b I didn't update it last week, so I'm sorry about that. I'm planning to start a new fanfic, and I'm actually ready to type it here already, but I'm a bit lazy. -___-  ButI really want to start it already, so I"m going to start this week, probably. *Oh, and if you were wondering who Jiyeon is, she's Park Jiyeon from T-ara. Sorry for making her kind of annoying...

-azn_nuABO14