Kai

My Boyfriend Does My Makeup: EXO

"...How in the world do you use this?" Kai muttered to himself as he gingerly held a pair of eyelash curlers by the loops.

"Oppa! I'm starting the video!" I yelled, startling Kai, making him fumble with the eyelash curler before he squeezed his eyes shut in embarrassment.

"N-neh~" Kai stuttered, placing a palm against his chest, trying to calm himself down before he turned and faced the camera with me.

"Annyeong~ I'm back with a new tag video for you guys! You have been commenting about me doing it, so here's my version of 'My Boyfriend Does My Makeup! This is my boyfriend~" I turned to face Kai a little and gestured for him to introduce himself.

"Annyeong~ Kai imnida~ I'm ___________'s namjachingu!" oppa waved a bit to the camera.

"Are you ready oppa? Do you trust your skills?" I asked him, smiling when he scratched the back of his neck sheepishly.

"I'll try my best?" He picked up some primer and a foundation brush.

"Whoa~ how did you know?" I asked, a little shocked.

"I do pay attention when the stylist noonas do my makeup for performances you know" Kai said with a little pout. "Now let me do my thing."

xXx 2 Minutes Later xXx

"....Aish. How the heck do they do this? Why is it looking uneven?" Kai was mumbling to himself again. His eyebrows were furrowed as he continued applying eye shadow onto my eyelids.

"Oppa? Do you need a little help?" Wondering what kind of look he was trying to do.

"Aniya~ I got this. Don't worry" he flashed me an uneasy smile. Mumbling, he gave up with the eye shadow and picked up the eyelash curler. "....."

"....." I stared back at him and the eyelash curler in his hand as he did the same.

"....I don't think I should use this.....It's a death trap." he put down the lash curler far, farrrr away from us.

xXx 5 Minutes Later xXx

Oppa kept looking at me, only to shake his head and continue on what he was working on before. "Uhh...oppa? Are you sure you're ok? Cause if you keep making those constipated faces, it'll get stuck that way." I giggled as his ears turned a bit pink.

"A-a-aniyo! I'm almost.....done. Yeah...." He said flustered as he powdered my face once again. For the 6th time. "...I'm done....."

I grabbed the mirror and looked at his work. "Omo.....O_O" I looked like a sleep deprived girl who hasn't seen the sun in a few years. Not to mention that I look like I got punched in both eyes and my cheeks looked hollow from all the contuing he did with black eye shadow.

"....."

"......"

"Ya...I don't think I'm ever touching this stuff again. It's so hard!!" He covered his face in embarrassment.

"A-aigoo~ oppa, it's not that b-bad! Really!" I tried to reassure him but hey, I looked like the Sadako from the Grudge. I turned towards the camera and hoped that I didn't scare any one. "Thank you for watching! this has been, My Boyfriend Does My Makeup! Bye yeom!" I looked over at Kai and grabbed his hand. "Hey, is any of the other members home?" 

"Hmmm, I think Hunnie and Baek are. Wae?" he asked.

Smirking a little evilly, I leaned in close to his ear and whispered, "well then, lets go scare them!" 

Kai returned my smirk with one of his own.

xXx A Few Seconds Later xXx

"HOLY SH!TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!! SADAKOOOOOO!!!!!! RUNNN!!!!!!!" was heard from the dorm.

xXx THE END xXx