Kris

My Boyfriend Does My Makeup: EXO

"Oppa! You have to look at the camera!! Noo!! Like this!!" laughing, I took Kris’s face into my hands and angled him so that he’ll show up in the video properly.

"Baobei~ I’m too tall for this~" mock-frowning at me, Kris and I locked eyes before his tongue slipped out and he my hand.

"OPPA!! That’s gross!!" I squealed as I wiped my hands onto Kris’s leg. Turning to face the camera, I smiled and started the video. "Hello beautifuls~ today I have the ‘My Boyfriend Does My Makeup Challenge" video for you! This is my boyfriend Kris! Kris oppa, say hi!" 

Waving, Kris looked straight at the camera and winked, “Hi ladies, I’m _____ boyfriend, Kris.”

"Ok, so oppa. I’ve set out all my makeup for you to chose from!" I said as I moved the camera to show my little pile of makeup spread out on the floor in front of us. "Are you confident oppa?"

"Ya, did you forget that I’m a natural born artist?" Kris asked me as he held up a foundation brush and a bottle of foundation.

"…..Oh dear." I frowned, starting to get slightly nervous. "Just make me pretty ok, oppa? We’re going out on a date after this!" laughing, I tied up my hair and pinned my bangs out of my face.

"Alright then….we need to make your face even so…..we’ll start with this!" he held up the foundation again and started to dump a lot of it out.

"Ya, ya, ya!! Oppa! That’s too much!!" I panicked

"Shhhh, baobei~ Who’s the artist here? Me! So let me do my job!" Kris started drowning the poor foundation brush in the foundation and I guess that’s where it all went down hill.

xXx 2 minutes later xXx

"Oppa….what are you doing with that?" I asked, looking at the bright neon green eye shadow he was holding up.

"It’s for your eyes right? See, I know what I’m doing!" ….ya right. He just picked up a blush brush. "Ok…see that’s not too bad. Wait. Whoa…."

"What do you mean by ‘Whoa’?!!!" I flailed, trying not to move too much just in case he decides to poke out my eye.

"Nothing, nothing. Let’s just move on to your eye brows….yeah…" Kris said as he took one hand and smothered my eyes before removing his hand and picking up red gel eye liner. My life is soooo over.

xXx 5 minutes later xXx

"Well, this is my finished …um….look!" Kris flashed an uneasy smile at the camera. "Not too bad right?" 

"…..Will you have to run after?" I asked him as I picked up a mirror.

Shaking his head, Kris told me to wait for his explanation first. “Just wait until I explain it all first!”

"….Ok…." I picked up the mirror and looked. Oh. MyGod. "Opppaaaaa, what did you do to my faceeeeee?!!!" I turned my head from side to side, looking at the thick angry red eyebrows, the panda looking neon green eyeshadow covered eyes, the miss placed falsies, my fat black painted lips, blue cheeks,  and drawn on Hitler stash.

"….Pffft!! HAHAHAHAHAHA omg!" Kris was laughing so hard he was rolling around on the floor. "Baobei you’re so y!" 

" I’ll show you y! Come here!" I growled, grabbing his face and rubbed my overly caked face onto his transferring the majority of my makeup onto him and smudging mine.

"……"

"……*smirk* Now we match Oppa!" I beamed at him before the two of us burst into laughter. "O-o-ok" I said shakily, laughter still in my system, "this has been My Boyfriend Does My Makeup Challenge! If you enjoyed this in anyway, please like, share, favorite, and subscribe! Thankyou for watching! This has been ________ and~"

"Kris! See you guys next time!"

xXx The End xXx