Chen

My Boyfriend Does My Makeup: EXO

"Yah!! Oppa!!! Don’t hold it over my head like that!! I don’t want to become a vampire!!" I squealed and tried to move away from Chen who pinned me against the couch with his legs on either side of me, my Nyx’s Sparkle dust dangerously opened above my head.

"Jagiya~ what are you talking about? I’m just going to sprinkle you with some love dust!" Oppa said with a cheeky smile. Darn him

"O-o-oppa…." I stuttered as I noticed his wrist tilting, "we have to start the video!" thank goodness. Chen just laughed and sat back down facing the camera like nothing happened. What a bum….

"Hiya~! I’m Chen! Her boyfriend!! ^w^" He said as he pointed to me, cheeky smile still in place.

"Hahaha, guess that means I won’t have to introduce you guys to my boyfriend! Anywho~ you guys have been twitting me to do this so here it is! My boyfriend, Chen, does my makeup~" I gestured with my hands for the video to start.

Chuckling to himself, Chen picked up some BB cream and started to put it on my face. “Jagi~ you’re going to look beautiful~”

"Yah! Does that mean I’m not beautiful without makeup on?!" I gasped.

"Ani, ani! I’m just putting my skills to use and making you even more beautiful!" he beamed at me. Nice save there. "There! All done with the BB cream!" 

"Oppa, how did you know which BB cream to pick? I have 5 laid out for you!" I asked, amazed as he picked up some concealer.

"Ohhh, I learnt from watching Duizhang and Kibum sunbaenim!" he continued on with my face."Ok, now look straight and don’t move your head!" he picked up a power puff and some peach pink blush and a coco colored bronzer.

xXx 2 minutes later xXx

"Oppa~ Can I blink yet? My eyes are watering!!" I asked, trying not to move my eyes in fear of getting my eye poked out.

"Anii!! I’m not done yet!! Ok….there!" He put the cap back onto the …..GREEN EYELINER?!!!! Chen picked up the false lashes."Caterpillar time~!!!!" He cheered as he placed glue onto the rim of the falsies! 

"Oppa….shouldn’t you let that dry a bit first….?" I asked shakily as he advanced towards me.

"Don’t be silly! If I wait for it to dry then it won’t stick!" Crud.

xXx 5 minutes xXx

"Yahhhh~!!! Don’t move so much!! I’m almost done!!" Chen was doing something to my forehead! What do girls put on their foreheads?!

"J-j-jagiya? What are you doing?" I was starting to get a headache from trying to focus onto the eyeliner moving on my forehead.

"Just making sure~" Chen laughed and patted my head. "There! Done!"

"….." I gave him a pitiful look and he just handled me the mirror. Troll face on. Looking into the mirror, I was in awe. "Oppa! This isn’t bad!! Not at all!!"

"I know! I’m a genius!" He laughed.

"Wow….you did really well with the BB cream and the eyeliner! But oppa? WHY DID YOU PUT THE FALSIES LIKE THIS?! IT LOOKS LIKE MY EYEBROWS ARE SUPER THICK!!!" I squealed, scrunching up my face, making the eyelashes twitch from under my eyebrows.

"All the better to distinguish you!" ….I should’ve known.

I moved the mirror up to see what he did with my forehead and ….”OPPA!!! THIS ISN’T FUNNY!! THE EYELINER IS WATERPROOF!!!” I gawked at the ‘Property of Chen’ written on my forehead in jet black eyeliner.

"But now everyone will know you belong to me and only me!!" He gave me a greasy smile. 

Sighing, since my heart can’t handle his cheesiness, I ended the video “well, you see what a troll of a boyfriend I have. If you guys enjoy-!!”

"Correction jagi! If you guys like my work! Like, share, favorite and subscribe to my jagi!" he wrapped his arms around my waist, leaning his chest against my back and pecked my temple.

xXx The End xXx