Luhan

My Boyfriend Does My Makeup: EXO

“Baobei ah~ Do I have to do this?” Luhan pouted, miffed about the fact that he’ll be playing with makeup.

“Hannie~ it’s not like I’m asking to put makeup on you. You’ll be putting it on me. I don’t get why you’re so upset.” I replied nonchalantly, setting up makeup before the camera.

Still pouting, Luhan turned to face me, puppy eyes at full power. No…Don’t fall for it. Nope. Nope, nope, nope. No matter how cute he looks, I cannot. “Oppa, you can’t act like this.” I sighed. “Are you sure you’re really 4 years older than me?” I asked, skeptical. No grown man should be able to pull those kinds of eyes. “Now stop pouting. I’m going to start recording now.” I turned away from him and pressed record on the camera. “Hello my lovelies~ just like you’ve all requested, I’m here with my boyfriend~”

“Luhan imnida~” Luhan waved shyly at the camera, cuteness exploding.

“~for the My Boyfriend does my makeup tag! So let’s begin!” I angled my body and face towards Luhan.

“…” He reached for primer, cc cream, and bb cream at the same time. He pumped equal amounts of all three products onto the top of his hand before grabbing a foundation brush and mixing the three together.

“Oppa….how did you know to do that?” I asked shocked.

“….Ya, I might look cute and doll like all the time,” he grumbled, a bit grumpy for admitting that he did look like a doll, a cute one at that, “but that doesn’t mean I don’t pay attention when those makeup artists do mine….”  He continued pouting and frowning as he perfected his canvas.

Minutes ticked by and he still continued to pout, silently working on my makeup. The video can’t continue this way so I decided to take care of this situation. “Oppa….” I said quietly, surprising him.

“H-huh? What’s wrong baobei?” He tilted his head to the side.

I leant in close, until I was a breathe away from his ear. “Oppa, I promise to give you what you wanted if you go back to your normal cheery self.” I winked at him as I back away.

His reaction was simply adorable. His ears lite up bright red as he froze on the spot. “C-c-chincha?” I nodded my head.

xXx5 Minutes Later xXx

Skillful hands that were slightly calloused from soccer and dance practice, moved carefully around my face, adding a touch of sparkle here and a dash of blush there, before I knew it, a pair of slightly chapped lips pressed against my own, so quickly that I could’ve imagined it.

I tried to open my eyes to see what he was doing but he stopped me once again.

“Nuh-uh baobei~ you can’t open your eyes yet. Keep them closed.” Again, I felt them ghosting the corner of my lips, just before he huskily whispered that into my ears.

“Y-y-ya, oppa! You’re doing this on purpose aren’t you?!” I stuttered, flustered and blushing madly. What in the world? I was the one who was supposed to !! Not the other way around.

“Mm-mm~ baobei~ Let me finish my job!” I can practically see him beaming at me, that mischievous pull in his voice and smile.

He moved onto my lips, fingers tracing their contours before he started applying some lip tint.

“Mmmm~ my baobei’s lips look so yummy~” I couldn’t help it, hearing him seductively and teasingly say that made me blush even harder.

“H-hey, j-just finish your j-job oppa!” I stuttered, shaking as he chuckled. If his fans still think that he’s all innocent, pure, and doll like after all of this, they definitely wouldn’t last long against one of his seductive smiles.

Still chuckling, he finished up the last of his look before telling me “Baobei~ you can open your eyes now~”

Opening my eyes and taking the mirror that he was holding out to me, I looked at my face for the first time since we started this video. “Wahhhhhh!!! Oppa!! What the heck!!! You did a better job than me!!! Are you sure you don’t play with makeup on your spare time?!” I asked, honestly shocked at how well he did.

“Yah! I do NOT play with makeup during my spare time!” He was pouting again. Hah! That’s what you get for being such a tease, you bum.

“Hehehe~ Just kidding oppa!! You know I think that you’re manlier than Kris oppa right?” I beamed at him before he surprised me with a quick, love filled kiss that left me breathless.

“I know Baobei~ I love you too!” He beamed at me, love noticeable in his eyes.

Coughing and flustered, gosh I hate how he can do that to me….even though that’s why I like him so much….,I turned to the camera and finished off the video. “Well, there you have it lovelies~ this has been _______’s and Luhan’s My Boyfriend Does My Makeup Tag Video~ Have a good night! Byeeee~!!”

xXxTHE ENDxXx