Xiumin

My Boyfriend Does My Makeup: EXO

“Jagi, are you sure you want me to do this?” Oppa said as he inspected a tube of Etude House lipstick.

“Mhmm! Don’t worry Oppa! I trust you~” I gave him an eye smile as I finished setting up the camera. “There, that should be fine. Oppa, are you ready?” I sat down after turning on the camera and faced him.

“Aigoo, u-um, ok. I’m good now.” He turned to face me and gave me a shy smile.

I faced the camera again and pressed record, “Hello~ everyone! I have a little gift for you guys today! So a lot of you guys have been asking me to film this video and here it is: my boyfriend does my makeup~! Oppa, introduce yourself to them! ^^” I gave him another eye smile to reassure him.

“H-hi~ I’m Xiumin, ______’s boyfriend and I-I have no idea what I’m doing.” He smiled and scratched his neck embarrassedly.

“Let’s begin. What are you going to start with Oppa?” I looked at him as he studied the different types of makeup I had set out.

“Mmmm… this one?” He picked up some CC cream and a small blending blush.

“Sorry oppa,” I giggled, “I can’t help you~”

xXx 2 Minutes Later xXx

“Umm….Jagi? I think I’m doing this wrong…I don’t think it should look like this….” Xiumin said as he tilted his head from side to side, checking every angle of my face.

“Ani oppa, I think you’re doing just fine~” I tried to comfort him but I also had no idea what he did to my face. “What are you going to work on next?” I asked, tilting my head from side to side, mimicking him and causing him to laugh.

“I think I’ll for this~” He picked up some bronzer and highlighter compacts. Then he looked at the brushes and picked up a flat foundation brush. Putting some bronzer onto the brush, he leant in and started applying it, “Uwah-!”

“Umm….Oppa?” I asked, a little worried.

“N-nothing~! I got this~ ha…ha ha….” He trailed off as he continued working with the bronzer and highlighters.

xXx 5 Minutes Later xXx

“Jagi, close your eyes again please~” I felt a felt tip shakily but gently dash across my eyelids. “Ok… one last thing and then I should be done.” I kept my eyes closed as I listened to him rummage for his last touch.

He cupped my face and pecked my lips once, causing me to giggle at his cuteness. I heard him uncap something before he pecked my lips once more and applied a lipstick.

“There. That should do it~ Jagi, open your eyes.” I opened my eyes to see Xiumin giving me a loving smile.

“Can I look now oppa?” I asked him as he handed me a hand mirror. I checked out my face and had to say, he did better than I expected. The eyeliner was a little off and shaky but still close to the eyes; a little bit too much bronzer on the spot he first tried for but the rest looked fine. He smudged the eye shadow a tad bit but the colors blended well and finally the lips. At this point, I giggled because they were just a tad bit swollen from the few stolen kisses but otherwise, the lipstick was spot on. “Oppa~ you did great!!” I gave him a sweet smile and hugged him.

Laughing a bit, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pecked my lips a couple of times before replying, “gomawo Jagi~ ^^”

We both turned towards the camera and finished off the video, “Thank you for watching our video~ have a good day and stay great! Bye~!!”

xXx THE END xXx