Lay

My Boyfriend Does My Makeup: EXO

“….Oppa? Oppa, are you there? Hellloooo~” I waved my hands in front of his face, trying to draw him out of his day dream. Sighing, I muttered “I guess I’ll have to result to this…” as I closed our distant and kissed him on the lips.

“!!! B-b-baobei?!” Aigoo…. His shocked face is so cute. I beamed at him and pointed to the camera and makeup as I said, “Oppa, I’m about to start recording~”. As he nodded, I pressed record and sat down next to him. “Annyeong~ I have the ‘My Boyfriend Does My Makeup’ tag for you guys today like promised~” I grinned at the camera. “This is my boyfriend--“ I gestured to oppa and he introduced himself.

“Annyeong~ Lay imnida~” he flashed his dimpled smile at the camera. “I’ll be doing ______’s makeup today ^^” Kyaaaa!! He’s so cute!! I couldn’t help but fangirl internally.

“So oppa, are you ready to start?” I asked him.

“Mhmm,” He beamed. Gosh, it should be illegal for him to be this adorable. He looked over the assortment of makeup I had out and picked up my favorite TonyMoly Pure Aura CC cream and a small stippling brush. He pumped some product out on top of his hand and with his finger; he placed small dots of the cream all around my face. “Baobei, close your eyes and mouth please~”

“Neh~” I closed my eyes and mouth, the stippling brush danced against my skin right away.

xXx 2 Minutes Later xXx

“Baobei~ are you sure you can’t help me?” I heard his worried, nervous voice ask me as he rummaged through the products.

“Yup!” I gave him an eye smile, eyes still closed though. “I’m not allowed to say anything at all. It’s all up to you to figure out what goes where and how.”

“….Aiyahhh….Well, then I guess I’ll try this?” I heard him open up a palette of some sort. “Ahh, it went out of line.” I could literally see his little pout from his voice. “Hang on; let me see if I can fix this somehow….”

“Oppa, you know it doesn’t have to be perfect right? As long as you try your hardest then I’ll love it!” I leaned in as close as I dared to, to where I thought his cheek was. Instead, I think I missed.

“AH! B-baobei!!” Oppa squealed and backed up a little. Whoops, guess I just kissed his neck.

“Hehehe, mian oppa~”

xXx 5 Minutes Later xXx

“Y-y-yah!! Baobei!! S-st-stop!! Don’t touch t-there!!” Oppa kept on gasping and .

“But oppa, I’m bored! Just let me have a little fun!” I said as I continued to touch his neck, at random times and different spots. I even kissed it a couple of times too, just to make him feel flustered.

“I’m almost done!! Keep your hands still for just a moment and let me finish!!” I put my hands onto my lap and sat still for him to finish off with his look. “Done!! You can look now.” I heard him shuffle away before I opened my eyes and looked into the mirror that he had left out for me.

“…..Woahhhh, not bad!! Oppa, the foundation great!!” I said as I continued looking at his base work. “A little shaky with the eyeliner but I think you’re up there with Baek!”  I continued looking at my face. He really did do a great job, other than the little smug of light brown eye shadow on my left eye, everything else was done with care. I looked up to give him a smile only to see him shyly scratching the back of his neck, a small smile playing across his lips. I couldn’t stand it anymore and launched myself at him.

“Oof! W-what was that for?” Lay asked, his arms wrapped around my waist as I rested on top of him.

“Cause you’re the best boyfriend ever!” I give him a smooch on the cheek before I turned to the camera and finished off the video. “Well, that was fun. Isn’t he just the best? Bye-yeom~!!”

xXx The End xXx