Chanyeol

My Boyfriend Does My Makeup: EXO

"Jagi!! What is this?! It smells funny!! In a gross way!!!” Yeollie scrunched up his face after taking a sniff of my newly opened mascara. “Argh!! It’s on me! It’s on ME!!! Get it off!! Jagi!!” 

Carefully dodging Yeollie’s flailing arms, I grabbed a makeup wipe and gently removed the mascara off the bottom of his nose. “Aigoo~ Oppa, this is why I said to not play around with my things,” I told him as a small smile grew on my face at the sight of his pout.

"But Jagi! I have to look! Otherwise I won’t know what I’m doing!!" He whined a bit before pushing me in front of the camera so that we can start filming. "Hiya! You guys might not know me but I’m __________’s boyfriend! I’m here to do the tag thingy that all of you keep telling her to do!:D"

Aigoo~ my namjachingu is too cute. “Yup, just like I promised! Yeollie oppa is here to help me with ‘My Boyfriend Does My Makeup’ tag! Oppa are you ready?” I smiled cheekily at him, only to get a wide grin in return.

"Leggo~!" Still smiling widely, he picked up the very first thing he touched: my liquid tanner. O_O oh dear….

xXx 2 minutes later xXx

"Y-y-yah! Oppa!! S-stop!!" I tried to move my face away from Yeollie and his powder brush torture. He was currently contouring the bottom of my nose for no apparent reason.

"But Jagi! I’m not done yet!! Wait. Just. A. Second. Ok, there." He poked the top of my nose a few times with the same brush before putting that infernal device away. "Now…..I need to do that thing where you draw lines on your eyes…." mumbling to himself, he looked around for my gel eyeliner pen. "Ah-hah!"

Grabbing my face and bringing it up close to his, he started shakily lining my eyes. “Oppa,” I said with one I closed but Yeollie was concentrating too hard with lining my eye that he didn’t notice me calling out to him. So, I did the only thing I knew would make him pay attention. I the side of his hand.

"JAGI!!! D-d-did you just?!"

"Mhmm, now tell me oppa," I continued like nothing happened at all, eyes dancing with glee. "what in the world are you doing now?" I asked as Yeollie moved to drawing on my cheeks.

Using my weakness, he gave me his cutest smile ever. “I’m just doing something I’ve been wanting to do for a while now!”

xXx 5 Minutes Later xXx

"Hmmmm…..No….Not this color….This one?" Yeollie was currently holding up some bottles of creme shadows. 

"Oppa, I thought you said that you were done?" I asked tilting my head at him. 

"I am, just need one more finishing touch!" He said distractedly as he dipped a small brush into the paint pot and drew something on the top of my left cheek. "There! I’m done now Jagi!! ^^ Look!!" 

Taking the mirror oppa gave to me, I looked into the reflection and laughed. “T-t-this is what you w-w-wanted to do?” 

"Yah! You look like one ok?! I’m not the only one who thinks so too!!" His lower lip stuck out in a little pout as he adjusted his glasses.

What did he do? He turned me into a giant kitty: whiskers, nose, and everything.

"See I even got the shadowing at the bottom of the nose right and you said that I didn’t even need it!" he beamed proudly. "And look! I even drew a heart for you!"

I looked at the little pink heart he drew at the bottom of the end of my lash line on my cheek. “What is it for oppa?” I asked him, curious.

"Oh. Hehehe…." he scratched the back of him neck shyly. "That’s the first place I kissed you but you probably don’t remember because you were sleeping when I carried you to bed….."

I couldn’t stand it any more. I glomped him. “Yeollie oppa~” and peppered kisses on his face.

"J-j-jagi!! Your viewers are still watching!" He said laughing. 

Pouting, I turned around, one arm still draped on his shoulder and faced the camera. “Well, as you can see, my boyfriend turned me into a girlfriend sized kitty cat! Now if you don’t mind, I have some nuzzling to do.” And with that, I turned off the camera.

xXx THE END xXx