D.O

My Boyfriend Does My Makeup: EXO

“Sooooooo~ Squishy Soooooooo~” I called out from my position on the floor, looking up at the ceiling.

“Neh, I’m coming, I’m coming. Just let me finish making this ddukbokki first, otherwise you won’t have anything to eat for lunch,” came his voice from the kitchen. “….Just about….needs a little bit more pepper….anddddd DONE! Ok Jagi~ I’m done.” I looked over towards the kitchen to see my Soo walk towards me as he towelled his hands dry.

I quickly sat up and the camera. “Ready opp--! Oppa~” I gave him a pout as he started fixing my hair and my clothes.

“I just want the world to see how adorable my Jagi is~” Dang him and his heart smile. I wish he didn’t know how much of a weakness I had for it.

“….I’m starting the video!!” I declared before I reached up and press record. “Annyeong! Guess who I have with me today?!” I asked the camera as I glomped Soo, “If you guessed, ‘your boyfriend’ as in MY boyfriend then YES! This is my boyfriend, D.O! He’ll be helping me with the My Boyfriend Does My Makeup Tag!”

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m D.O, _____’s boyfriend.” He gave a slight smile at the camera. “Let’s get started then~” He looked around and grabbed my Bobbi Brown concealer set and a small concealer brush.

“What do you want me to do oppa?” I asked him as I munched on some of the cookies he made earlier.

“Just stay still and let me work~” He gave me a peck on the cheek before he opened up the concealer set and picked some up with the brush before he applied some around my face. He swept the concealer under my eyes, around my nose and mouth, and on my trouble spots. How in the world does he know to do this?!

“The face is almost done, just let me contour and set it before we continue.” He picked up my bronzer and highlighter set, contouring my face and setting it all with some micro-mineral setting powder. “All done~ Now for the rest of the face.”

xXx 2 Minutes Later xXx

“Hmmm….” I watched as Soo contemplated between two different eye shadow palettes, which? I had no idea, he wouldn’t let me see.

“Oppa, just pick one. I’m sure which ever palette you pick will work.” I mumbled, still working on those yummy cookies of his.

“Hai, hai, hai~ close your eyes.” He came over with a palette in his hands. I closed my eyes and soon felt his fingertip brush across my eyelids. “Now really, hold still.”

xXx 5 Minutes Later xXx

I kept squirming and fidgeting with on the spot, playing with the hem of his shirt before moving to reach out for another cookie only to find an empty plate. Pouting, I started getting more restless.

*Sigh* “And this is why I asked you if you really wanted to film this video, jagi. You know you can’t sit still.” I looked up only to see his cute smile as he ruffled my hair a little.

“Mouuuu, you know that I can’t help it.” I reached up to hold onto his hand, bringing it back down to my lap and keeping it there, fingers linked.

“Good thing I’m done right? Now we can finish the video and you can have your ddukbokki.” He gave me another heart smile. ….Oh what the heck. I glomped him and kissed him on the lips.

A few minutes passed before we broke for air. I smiled at Soo cheekily since his ears were all red. “Mhmm! Well, since it’s you who did my makeup, I know for sure that you did it better than me so~ That was my boyfriend does my makeup tag! Byeeee!!”  I ended the video, grabbing Soo’s hand and running into the kitchen for food.

“DDUKBOKKI!!!!!”

xXx The End xXx