Sehun

My Boyfriend Does My Makeup: EXO

"Hunnie ah~ Hunnie, Hunnie, Hunnie ah~" I kept mocking my boyfriend, using his favorite hyung’s nickname for him, all the while giving him an innocent smile, mischief evident in my eyes.

"Yah! Who said you can call me that! It’s Sehun O-P-P-A to you!" Sehun pouted. 

"Aigooo~ don’t pout" I pecked him on the lips, making him smile.

"…..Start the video now before I make you do something else to occupy your time" Sehun said as he continued staring at my lips. "Now."

Wide eyed and nervous, I quickly started the video “Hi everyone! Welcome back to my channel! As you see, I have a new video for you guys! I’ve finally gotten around and dragged my boyfriend here to help me film ‘My Boyfriend Does My Makeup’ Tag!” Gesturing at Sehun, I introduced him, “This [-n-] face right here is my boyfriend, Sehun! Sehun oppa, introduce yourself!!”

Laughing because he pulled the renown [-n-] face of his, he introduced himself, “I’m Sehun, ___________’s boyfriend and I DO NOT have a [-n-] face!”

We started the video with Sehun oppa frowning and me trying to stop the smile from appearing on my face.

xXx 2 Minutes Later xXx

"Y-yah! Stop moving!! You’re making it difficult!!" Sehun complained as her squashed my face in between his palm and forearm, eyeliner clutched tightly in his free hand as his tongue was stuck out in concentration.

 ”Oppa~! You can’t expect me NOT to move when you keep JABBING my eye with that!!” I tried again and failed again from trying to move my face out from between the squash trap that consisted of his palm and forearm.

"Then let me finish! Let me finish and I’ll stop JABBING your eye!! *mutters* It’s your fault for have a twitchy eye in the first place* [-n-]” with a shaky hand, he finished off the eyeliner…..only to pick up a bullet of lipstick. “Now open wide. No, not like that. You look like Yeollie hyung when you do that! Like this!” He showed me his ducky lips.

"Like this?" I mimicked his ducky lips, making little quacking sounds at the same time.

"Mhmm" He started to lean in….*PECK*

"O-o-oppa!!" I squealed, surprised at the random display of affection, especially since it was caught on film.

"Shhh!! I’m trying to concentrate! Ducky lips! Now!" He gave me a firm look.

"…..Fine" I pouted but gave him his ducky lips, eyes involuntarily drifting down to his lips.

xXx 5 Minutes Later xXx

"Y-y-yah! Oppa! What are you doing?! That’s too much!!’ I yelped as cold liquid made contact with my face.

"I’m putting on moisturizer! I want you skin to stay soft!" Sehun continued to rub the excess amount of moisturizer into my cheeks.

"But oppa! Didn’t you put blush there?! It’s going to disappear if you keep doing that!!" I tried pulling his hands away….only to fail.

"Not if I can help it….." My eyes widen bit by bit as Sehun leaned closer and closer towards me, closing the distance….

xXx a couple of seconds later xXx 

Sporting a blush and pointedly trying not to look in my boyfriend’s direction, I finished the video, “Well, there you guys have it! This was ‘My Boyfriend Does My Makeup’! How did he do?” I grabbed a mirror and my jaw dropped. Woah….

Smirking, Sehun just sat there with this smug look on his face.

"….You, you actually did really well!! Woah!! A little shaky on the eyeliner and eyeshadow but otherwise you did ok on the eyes!" I moved onto my face next, grumbling and blushing madly "….fine. You proved that you can fix the blush….."

"See I told you, you didn’t have to worry about it" He beamed the most cheesiest grin at me. Stupid boy. Why do you have to be so cute?

"…But you smudged the lipstick……" I mumbled, knowing that I couldn’t win.

"Want me to smudge it some more? ;D" He winked. He actually winked. 

"No! Yes! Oh god!" I covered my burning face with both my hands, deciding then and there that I finish the video for good. "Well, ther—!"

"The video is finished, you got what you wanted now let me have what I want!" And with that Sehun covered the lens with his palm and shut off the camera as he leaned in closer….

xXx THE END xXx