Chapter 2

The Fangirl From Mars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C H A P T E R  T W O

 

 

“I CAN’T believe you just did that, Sandara Park!”

Dara just rolled her eyes at her friend Bom who was currently busy ranting about what she had done to her beloved idol, G-dragon of Big Bang. What could she do? She was freaking out, hello?

“Don’t act as if I did a bad thing, Bommie. In the first place, he wasn’t your bias, right? It was Tip—“

“T. O. P. It’s TOP, not fcking TIP!”

She gulped when Bom shouted that she could almost see the inner most part of . Eew.

After the humiliating thing—as per what Bom had said—she did on G-dragon’s event, they went here at Coffee Cojjee, her beloved oppa’s café. How she loved it in here. She seldom went here because she doesn’t have enough money. It was kinda sad on her part because the times she had been here, Jaejoong wasn’t in the café. Ouch.

“Okay, TOP it is. Geez! It was an honest mistake. You don’t have to be a bully. Lighten up, will you?” she said and acted cutely to appease her friend.

Bom acted as if she was puking though. Ack. What’s wrong with her aegyo?

“If only you will watch other Idols aside from you DBSK.”

“I’m a loyal fangirl, Bommie-ah.”

“Insane, crazy fangirl!”

“As if you’re not like me,” she whispered.

She gave her the stinky eye. Oops.

“Are you saying something, Sandara babo Park?”

“Ah, why don’t you order and I will just go there?” she said instead of answering. She doesn’t want to taste the wrath of Bominator right now.

“Fine, fine.”

“It’s your treat, neh?” she added and before Bom could make a comeback, she hurriedly went to the shelves where the albums were located. The albums were from DBSK when they were still complete up to the present albums and singles.

She looked around and when she realized that nobody was looking, she pressed the light pink sticky note she was holding on the Mirotic album on the shelf.

She would do this every time she was here. She would always place her sticky note to one of DBSK’s albums. Her note was containing simple messages to her beloved fandom. She knew it would be impossible for Jaejoong or one of JYJ to read it but who cares, right? She wanted to do this. Just the thought that maybe, someday, he would get to read her simple messages could make her heart warm.

She tur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter