Chapter 5

The Fangirl From Mars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C H A P T E R  F I V E

 

 

“IN THE music video, we want to show a fierce couple, a couple which had been in so many obstacles and problems but had managed to surpass those because of their love for each other,” one of the “judges” said to Dara.

Dara was listening intently to what he was saying. She doesn’t want to fail right now. Her ego won’t take it. Plus, she loved acting and if there was one thing she could do with all her heart, this was it.

“What’s the song to be played?” she asked.

“R.O.D.,” the guy wearing a hoodie answered. If she remembered it right, his name was Teddy.

“Ahh. What’s that?”

When all heads were on her, she felt like she said something wrong. Was it wrong to admit that she wasn’t listening to any of G-dragon’s song?

“Is this girl real?” Teddy exclaimed.

“Yeah, hyung. She doesn’t know me and BigBang,” G-dragon said.

“Cool! This was new! Bro, how’s your ego?”

G-dragon scoffed. “It’s perfectly okay. I could not help it if this little girl likes soft guys.”

Her eyes grew wide when she heard him describe her oppas as “soft.” Jaejoong’s body wasn’t soft, thank you very much!

“Yah! Jaejoong’s manlier than you, you stick dragon!” she exclaimed angrily.

“Stick?! You dare to call me stick?!”

“Yes, you! You’re all swag-swag but you’re as thin as a pole! Jaejoong’s manlier, handsomer and taller than you! Mehrong~!”

“Why you—“

“Oh, I like this girl already, Ji. She’s telling the truth,” Teddy said while laughing.

“Let’s start with the audition already, hyung, before I decide to toast this girl.”

“Bleh~”

Teddy as well as the other staff started to explain to her some parts of the music video and the part that she should act in front of them. The writer in her was busy plotting about the whole music video when she heard the lyrics of the song.

“I think it will be more romantic yet fierce if you make a short movie out of the music video? I mean before you play the song, you could play first a short skit presenting the couple; about what they had been through and the likes. Wouldn’t it be more romantic if the viewers will see how much they love each other and what was the thing they were fighting for against all odds? Then after that, you can insert a clickable button on the music video in which they could choose whose point of view to watch—the girl or the guy. Based on the lyrics of the song, the guy and the girl were opposites so in the girl’s point of view, you will show how she tried to cope up with the difference. The same way when they clicked on the guy’s point of view,” she explained. She knew she was butting in but she could not help herself.

The judges as well as G-dragon remained silent and kept on looking at her as if she has three heads. She bit her lips while fidgeting on her seat.

Her head flew at the door when she heard a clapping sound coming from it. An old man wearing a cap was standing there and was slowly walking towards her.

“That was a great suggestion. I think we could work that out, no?” he said while smiling and she could not help but shudder because of his smile. It seemed like he was hiding something. “I’m YG, the owner of this building.”

Her eyes grew larger. “Oh. Annyeonghaseyo~!” She stood up and bowed.

“What do you think, Jiyong?”

“To be honest, I like her idea, hyung,” G-dragon answered. So his name was Jiyong.

“Who are you?” YG asked her.

“Sandara Park, Sir!”

“New member of our creative team?”

“Sajangmin, she’s auditioning to be the leading girl on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter