-Special Chapter- (Part One)

The Fangirl From Mars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

S P E C I A L C H A P T E R ^^
(Part one: Kim Jaejoong)

 

JAEJOONG doesn’t know how and when it all started.

It was a normal day for him. Trying to get by even though problems were pouring; trying to hide the pain when his friends had turned their backs on him; trying to act like it wasn’t painful when his best friend had been hurt because of him.

Receiving gifts and letters from his fans could somehow lessen the pain of being an Idol. If there was another thing that could make him get through the pain of being an Idol aside from the fact the he loves music, it was the support coming from his fans.

If he had the time, he would read some of the fan-mails. He has a stockroom for all the gifts he had received. He treasured his fans the same way they treasured him.

But no one had managed to enter his heart.

No one had managed to lighten the so-called heavy load on his heart.

 

Until her.

 

Since he doesn’t have a schedule, he decided to go to Coffee Cojjee. He was about to go inside his office when he happened to pass by the cabinets where the albums of their group were placed. The thing that attracted his sight was the bright pink sticky note posted on one of the albums.

Curiosity got the best of him so he decided to grab the post-it note.

A very neat penmanship greeted his eyes.

Annyeong, Jaejoong oppa~! I’m one of your fans. This will be the first time that I will do this. I wanted to write a fan-mail for you and the group before but I don’t want to burden you so I decided not to. Kekeke~! I’ve been a fan since DBSK debuted and until now, I’ve been supporting your group. Keep on smiling for us, oppa. Because seeing you happy makes us happy as well. Ppyong~!! (n_n)

He had read so many fan-mails. He had read different cheers and support from other people. But there was something different with these note. It was simple yet it was sincere. This simple note lightened up his heart. It seemed like a part of the heavy baggage he had been carrying ever since he left SME and DBSK—with Yoochun and Junsu—had been lifted.

It was the first time that he wanted to know the person behind the note.

He thought it was just fascination because it was also the first time a fan did this—sticking a post-it note in one of the albums at Coffee Cojjee.

 

But from fascination, it changes later on.

 

“Where are you going, hyung?”

Jaejoong looked at Junsu who was busy eating chips at his apartment. “Coffee Cojjee.”

“Oh. Bring me some coffee, hyung.”

“Okay.”

He wore his shades and a cap. He kept on telling himself that he wanted to see how his café was doing but if he would admit it, there was another reason why he would visit his café.

To see if the one who placed the post-it would be there.

It had been three weeks since he read the post-it note and until now, every word had been etched on his mind. If he was having a hard time every time their shows would be cancelled, he would simply read the note and he would somehow be okay.

When he entered Coffee Cojjee, his gaze went towards the cabinet. He immediately walked towards it when he noticed a bright pink sticky note posted not on one of the albums but on three! That was how long the message was. Not that he was complaining.

Annyeong again, Jaejoong oppa! I just want to tell you how happy I am for what you have accomplished. I’m happy to see you, Yoochun oppa and Junsu oppa enjoyed performing on stage. I’m happy to see Yunho oppa and Changmin finally performing with real happiness on their eyes. You know, oppa, even if they turned their backs on you, I would never ever do that. I will support you and Yoochun oppa and Junsu until you could perform with Yunho oppa and Changmin once again. Until now, I’m ALWAYS KEEPING THE FAITH that my OT5 will happen once again. Always keep safe, oppa! Take care of your health. Always do the thing that will make you happy even if people will hate you in the end. Saranghaeeee~! ^_^v

He pressed his hand on his eyes to stop the tears from flowing. Something warm tugged at his heart when he read the message. It was true that when they—he, Yoochun and Junsu—had left SME and DBSK, some fans had turned their backs on them. Some criticized them, some bashed them. It would always warm his heart to know that despite everything, real fans had remained faithful and supportive.

Like this girl.

But the warmth he was feeling right now was different to the feeling he would feel when reading messages from other fans.

There was a certain longing inside his heart right now. There was a certain want inside his heart—the want to know the person behind this message.

If only this person could know how much strength she had given to him because of this letter.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter