Chapter 10

The Fangirl From Mars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C H A P T E R  T E N

 

DARA waited for that special kiss. She knew he was too close for comfort. She could feel it. She could feel him.

She was anticipating what would happen next. Not knowing what she wanted to happen would never happen.

For now.

“Oops! Sorry.”

She immediately opened her eyes when he heard a different voice. She could feel the blush forming on her cheeks knowing that someone had been able to see this somehow intimate scene between her and Jaejoong.

Intimate? Intimate in your face, Sandara! a little voice in her head said.

Jaejoong let out a frustrated sigh. She could not look at him at the moment because she was feeling shy. She doesn’t want him to think that she was easy.

Or was he already thinking of that about her?

Was he being this kind to her because he knew that she likes him?

Ouch. If that was true, it ing hurts.

She erased those thoughts in her head. Thinking of negative thoughts would bring her no good.

The guy said something but it didn’t register in her mind because her mind was focused at Jaejoong only. He held her wrist and pulled her out of the elevator. She was aware of his stares but still could not look at him because she was afraid to see whatever she could see in his eyes.

They went straight to the cafeteria, ordered their food and sat at the far-end portion of the cafeteria.

Her gaze was still averted until he called her attention.

“Dara.”

“Hmm?”

She stiffen when she felt his finger on her chin. He gently moved her face so their eyes could meet.

“Thank you,” he gently said.

She was confused by his action. He was saying thanks for what?

She voiced out her question.

“For being you.”

Instead of clearing the questions in her head, it added fuel in it.

“Huh? I didn’t get you.”

Using his free hand, he held her hand that was placed on top of the table and gently squeezed it. “It’s okay. You’ll get it in time,” he softly said.

Eh, she wasn’t so sure about that. There was something about Jaejoong that was confusing her. Maybe it was his action towards her. It was… well, confusing but she liked it.

They continued talking about simple things when an irritating voice had suddenly appeared behind her.

“Mind if I sit here with you?” the irritating voice said.

She doesn’t have any choice but to nod to avoid commotion.

Jiyong sat beside her. Jaejoong was in front of her. She could feel the stares coming from the people inside the cafeteria—though there wasn’t too much people right now. The stares were making her nervous. She wasn’t so sure if they were staring at her or at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter