Chapter 7

The Fangirl From Mars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C H A P T E R  S E V E N

 

 

DARA placed her hand on top her pounding heart. She was still in the kitchen waiting for Jaejoong who fetched his friend. She could not believe that the almighty Kim Jaejoong asked her to be his first fangirl friend.

Of course a part of her was disappointed to be just his friend but this was better than being a stranger to her number one idol, right?

In fact, in some plays and movies that she had written before, some love relationships started from being just friends.

Maybe, just maybe, they could be more than friends when time passed by.

She blushed because of these thoughts.

“They will kill you if they know you went here again, Min.”

She gasped and instantly turned around when she heard what Jaejoong had said. Min? As in Shim Changmin?!

And there, standing beside Jaejoong, was the maknae of DBSK in the flesh.

Oh. My. God.

One of her bias was here. The adorable yet sometimes evil maknae was here!

But wait! How come he was here?

“They won’t know, hyung. Even Yunho-hyung didn’t know I went here. I just missed your cooking—I mean I missed you, hyung!”

“Tsk.”

Looking at their relationship right now, tears started to form on her eyes. She thought their relationship had been broken when Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu left SM Entertainment. It seemed like the maknae never stopped contacting the three former members.

“Oh, you have a visitor, hyung?”

It was then she noticed that their attention was on her.

She beamed at Changmin and could not help but giggle silently because of his too adorable face. It was true that among the member of DBSK, Changmin was the most adorable. Add the fact that he was the maknae. Sometimes, being the youngest gave you the advantage of being… adorable in the eyes of the girls.

“Hello,” she greeted him and wave slightly. She was suddenly shy being in front of her idol.

She gasped when he suddenly went to her and hugged her tight. This. Was. Freaking. Awesome!

“Yah! Changmin! Get of her!” Jaejoong exclaimed.

“Now I know why he changed,” he whispered to her.

“Yah maknae! Stop hugging Dara!” that was Jaejoong again.

She felt Jaejoong’s hand on her arm as he gently pulled her from Changmin’s arms.

When she looked at Jaejoong, she noticed that he was glaring at Changmin while the maknae was just grinning innocently to his hyung.

“Hello! I’m Shim Changmin. You can call me Min oppa,” Changmin said to her while grinning mischievously.

“No! Call him Min only, no oppa!” Jaejoong said to her before facing Changmin. “You, stop flirting!”

“I’m not flirting, hyung,” he said.

“Aist!”

She could not help but laugh at their antics. Even though Jaejoong kept on shouting at Changmin, she could see that he surely cares for him.

“I’m Dara Park. Nice to meet you, Min oppa. I’m a fan of yours,” she shyly said.

“Yah, bunny! I said no oppa! I’m the only one you should call oppa!” Jaejoong said to her while scowling.

“Don’t listen to Jae hyung, Dara. He’s just jealous because I’m more adorable than him. Right?”

She nodded.

“You,” Jaejoong pointed at Changmin, “No food for you!”

“But of course, Jae hyung was more handsome and you both suited each other. Can I have my food now, hyung?”

Jaejoong just sighed before ruffling Changmin’s hair. “You’re getting thinner, maknae.”

Changmin shrugged. “You know why, hyung.”

While Jaejoong was cooking, she and Changmin went to the table and started talking to each other. He was just too adorable for her.

“How did you met Jaejoong hyung, Dara?”

“I’m his fangirl,” she simply said.

“Yah! We’re friends now, right?” Jaejoong said.

“Oh, right. We’re now friends.”

“Don’t forget that. Anywa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter