Chapter 8

The Fangirl From Mars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C H A P T E R  E I G H T

   

“I’M SO nervous,” Dara muttered while twiddling her thumbs. She was outside YG building for the MV meeting.

Until now, she could not believe that she was chosen. It felt like she was one step towards her lifelong dream.

She heaved a sigh and decided to go inside the building.

She walked straight towards the elevator. G-dragon or Kwon Jiyong—it was his real name—texted her this morning on which floor she must go.

Standing outside a closed room, she counted from one to ten. She was nervous as hell!

She knocked on the door and opened it a little bit. She stumbled when the door opened wide from the inside.

She would have been kissing the floor if not for the pair of arms that caught her.

“Tsk. Stop falling for me, brat,” the voice dripping with mockery said to her.

She immediately pulled away from Jiyong’s arms. She scowled at him and tried her best to stop herself from scratching the smirk off his face.

“In your dreams, dragon,” she hissed at him.

It was now his turn to scowl at her.

“Hyung! Let her in, ppali! I want to meet the leading lady of your music video!” she heard someone had said from the inside.

Jiyong step aside and she almost stuck out her tongue at him. Childish thought, alright.

She bow to the people inside the room. “Good morning! I’m Sandara Park. Nice to meet you all!” she said while smiling brightly. She looked around the room and noticed the guy that Bom likes.

What was his name again? TIP? TAP? Oh, TOP or Seunghyun.

She waved at him and he nodded at her.

“You know TOP hyung?” Jiyong asked her.

She shrugged as an answer.

“Is she the one who mistook your fan event for a teletubbies event, Jiyong hyung?” asked the guy with dark rings surround his eyes. He looked like a panda.

“Oh! The one who pushed a paper towards your face, hyung?” asked the guy with a great smile. It seemed like his eyes were smiling as well.

She blushed when she heard their questions. It was her, indeed.

“Yah! I told you to don’t mention that thing again!” Jiyong exclaimed then he looked at her. “And you! Don’t think that I had forgotten what you did to me!”

“Bleh,” she simply said to him.

She heard the laughter coming from his friends.

“Is it true that you don’t know our group?” Panda guy asked her with a hopeful expression on his face.

She didn’t have a heart to crush that hopeful look on his face so she decided to lie a little bit.

“Of course I know you, guys!” she answered while beaming at him.

She heard Jiyong scoffed as if saying, ‘Really, Dara.’

Okay. It wasn’t nice of her to lie but looking at Panda who looked so hopeful and proud right now, really, who has the heart to deny him this simple thing?

“You’re Bang Bang, neh?”

“Pfft.”

She looked at Jiyong while scowling. The guy was laughing his out and was literally rolling on the floor. She looked around and noticed that the people inside was laughing as well aside from the Panda guy who looked so lonesome and dejected right now.

She puffed her cheeks and lightly kicked Jiyong’s shin. “Yah! Stop it!”

“Bang Bang? Pfft.” He was still laughing so hard.

“Mianhe,” she said while looking at the Panda guy.

“Do you know me?” he asked once again.

She bit her lips while averting her gaze.

That was an enough answer to his question.

“Hyung, Bae hyung… she doesn’t know me?” His voice was filled with disbelief. “I’m Big Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter