Chapter 6

The Fangirl From Mars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C H A P T E R  S I X

 

 

DARA’S heart was beating furiously while waiting for J to take off his shades, mask and beanie.

But then, her phone started ringing.

She was about to disregard the phone call when J told her to answer it first.

She sighed before looking at the caller. It was an unknown number. “Hello?”

“Dara,” the guy from the other line said.

Her forehead knotted because she could not recognize the voice. “Who’s this?”

He tsked. “The great G-dragon, of course.”

“What do you want, G-dragon?”

“Come here tomorrow for the music video meeting.”

“Oh. Okay—what?!”

“Tomorrow. Music video meeting. YG building.”

Shocked, she looked at J who was now frowning at her. “What’s wrong?” he whispered.

She shook her head. “Okay. You made the right decision when you choose me.” She didn’t wait for his reply and had already ended the call. She looked at J with a big smile planted on her face. “I made it! Oh, my God!”

“What?”

“I was chosen to be part of G-dragon’s music video! Hah! In your face, Sora!”

She was giddy. She was excited. She realized that acting was her first love after all. Yes, she loved writing for screen plays and movies but if she would choose between acting and writing, she would still choose acting over writing. Or she could do both.

When she didn’t hear a reply from J, her giddiness disappeared. “What’s wrong, J?”

He shook his head. “Nothing.”

She then waited expectantly at him. “So?”

“Huh?”

“Take off your beanie, mask and shades, J,” she told him.

He scratched his beanie covered head. “I’ll take the mask off. Then, I’ll ask questions and if you answer truthfully, I’ll take either the shades or the beanie. Deal?”

She puffed her cheeks. She was thinking that he doesn’t want her to see his face at all but the challenge was already planted on her mind. She wanted to see his face.

“Promise?”

“Promise.”

She placed her pinky finger in front of his face. “Pinky promise?”

He laced his pinky fingers against her own. It felt nice seeing their pinkies being intertwined with each other. “Pinky promise.”

“Okay then.”

Slowly, he took off his face mask. She blinked when she noticed something. His lips were red and were full. It looked y and it seemed like it was tempting others to kiss it.

She thought he was familiar but she immediately erased that thought. There was no way J would be him, right?

But… he was freakin’ familiar!

He grinned at her and even his grin was familiar it made her heart beat erratically.

“You know, you look familiar,” she found herself saying that to him.

The grin was still plastered on his face when he said, “I know. My friends told me I could pass as an idol.”

“Huh. I guess so…” she softly said while looking intently at him, as if she could see past his shades. Slowly, something dawned on her.

She blinked.

And then blinked again.

“I’ll be damned,” she softly said to herself. Her heart was no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter