-Special Chapter-

The Fangirl From Mars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

S P E C I A L  C H A P T E R ^^

 

 

IT WASN’T on Jaejoong’s plan to reveal himself to Dara. His plan was to let her know him—the mysterious J—first before he reveal himself to her. But to be honest, he was threatened big time when he learned that she auditioned for Jiyong’s music video. And the threat raised ten times more when she got the role.

He’s a guy and he knew when a guy likes a girl and based on Jiyong’s action when Dara collapsed at YG building, he knew Jiyong likes her, too.

He knew what he was doing was being selfish on his part. His life was a mess right now. Life of an idol wasn’t smooth. It looked easy on screen but it was hard as hell it was making him tired and weary.

But when he was with Dara—or when he was talking to her through text messages—the tiredness and weariness would disappear in an instant.

He doesn’t want Dara to be included in his mess.

But he could not turn his back right now.

Not now.

He would admit it now.

He was attracted to her.

It only took a second.

It only took a minute.

It only took an hour.

It only took two meetings.

It only took several text messages.

It only took one touch.

It only took a smile from her.

Different types of girls were all around him. Actresses, models, singers and idols. But it was her who managed to capture his attention and it was because of her pure and fierce love towards him his group. It was overwhelming. It was heart-warming. It was refreshing.

The innocence on her eyes were captivating. The pure smile that was always on her lips was making his heart melt.

This was a first.

He sighed as he gently caressed her cheek. Dara was lying on his bed while he was sitting beside her. When she fainted—for the second time—he took her on his apartment. It was his instinct acting on the spot. He knew she was shocked when he revealed himself to her. He was sorry but not being sorry at the same time.

“I wonder how you will act when you wake up,” he softly said to her sleeping form.

He stood up after caressing her cheek once more. With a soft smile, he went out of the room and started preparing ramyun for her.

Thinking that it would take half an hour for her to wake up, without second thoughts, he took off his shirt and moved around the kitchen without any shirt on. He was most comfortable moving in his apartment without a shirt.

He was busy facing the stove when he heard Dara’s light footsteps moving towards the kitchen.

He waited for her to speak but heard none

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter