Chapter 1

The Fangirl From Mars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C H A P T E R  O N E

 

 

“GOOD morning, oppa,” Dara muttered while looking at the half- guy on her side. She pressed her hand on the guy’s abs as if he was real.

She was looking at the life-sized poster of her ultimate bias, Kim Jaejoong. She ordered this one of a kind poster online and she had decided to post it on the wall beside her bed so she could imagine that her Jaejoong oppa was just beside her every time.

She was your normal twenty two year old girl who’s into KPOP so much. Or to be clear, a normal twenty two year old girl who’s a hardcore fan of DBSK since the group entered the idol world. She was one of the million fangirls who cried when the group was divided into two.

She thought she was normal but her best friend, Park Bom, told her otherwise. Bom said she was a weird fangirl. Well, was it a crime that she would only support her bias’ group and no one else? She doesn’t know any other idol group—be it a girl or boy group—aside from DBSK because she felt like she was betraying her oppa if she would look at the other group. That was why since the first day she had known KPOP, she only knew one group.

She was a Cassiopeia through and through.

She opened her cell phone and pressed the Twitter app. She felt like her ovaries had exploded when she saw Jaejoong’s Twitpic update.

“Oppa, have mercy on my heart, ne?” she said while saving the half- picture—really, Kim Jaejoong, you like showing your abs, ne?—of her oppa.

Before logging off, she first tweeted her oppa:

 

Dara Park-Kim @JaejoongsOnlyWifey

@bornfreeonekiss Annyeong oppa~ Have a good day! Ppyong~!

 

Her Twitter was made for fangirling purposes only. She made an account to stalk—err—to follow her Jaejoong oppa and Junsu as well. She was hoping that Changmin and Yunho would make an account so she could follow them.

She opened her Instagram account and you got it right. She only made this account to stalk Jaejoong. That guy was posting photos and videos minute by minute and she loved it.

“Huh? Who’s this xxxibgdrgn?” she said to herself when she saw that Jaejoong followed that user in Instagram. “Oh, well. I don’t care.”

“SANDARA PAAAAARRRRRKKKKKKKKK!!!”

“Ack!” She almost dropped her phone when she heard that loud noise.

She instantly went out of her room and opened the door of her apartment. Standing outside her apartment was her best friend, Bom.

“Good morning, Bommie!” she greeted while smiling widely.

“Good morning?! I’ve been banging your door for God knows how many hours—“

“Aigoo Bommie~”

“You’ve been stalking Jeju again—“

“It’s Jaejoong. Kim Jaejoong.”

“And you forgot that we will go out. Am I right, Sandara Park?!”

She gulped. Wrong answer and she’s dead. If the other side of Bom would be awaken—the side she often called Bominator—her bones would surely be broken into pieces and her dream to be with Jaejoong and have his babies would turn into ashes.

Nooooooooo!

“Bommie-ah~ You know I won’t forget my promise to you,” she said and showed her aegyo.

“You better not. Go and change! We can’t be late!”

She was almost inside her room when she asked Bom, “Where are we going again?”

“SANDARA PAAAAAARRRRKKKKKK YOU PABOOOOOOOO!”

“Eep!” She ran towards the bathroom to hide from the Bominator.

 

~~~~~

 

“WHAT are we doing here again, Bommie?” Dara asked her friend while looking around the mall. She doesn’t know why there were so many people—girls for that matter—right now.

The last time she checked, the Sale Spree will be for next week and not right now.

Bom rolled her eyes. “If only you were paying attention to your best friend.”

She puffed her cheeks. Bom surely knows how to act she would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter