Seven

Wolf and Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoona never thought that she could be close to someone she just met a day ago and that's what happened yesterday and it occured again this morning. She never thought her first impression of Kris could change drastically when he accompanied her on that rooftop. She had never thought there was someone as similar in different ways as her. Kris was someone that opened up too quickly, he talks a lot and acted nonchalantly in class or around other people. He had a 2-D personality, or whatever you call it.

In Kris' case, it was exactly the same as Luhan. Both boys became close to her in a matter of moments. She would often think that maybe it was just her. Maybe she just had this comforting and friendly aura around her that made people want to be close to her. She thought otherwise. She still thinks that she is dangerous, as dangerous as the inner beast in her.

As yesterday went by she and Luhan never talked, spared a glance, or texted like the usual routine. Their group of friends noticed it but they merely assured them that nothing was wrong. I guess you can say that it will take some time for the two to mend their relationship with each other. Trust is the main reason that both Luhan and Yoona are struggling to 'pretend' to be alright in front of others.

Although Kris and Luhan has some exact same personalities there are more differences to them. Kris was sophisticated and has this build up strong and cool facade, he can get excited over things that Yoona couldn't really understand. When she sees him getting enlighten about a certain subject she was reminded of a little boy who wanted a lollipop. Whereas Luhan, however, was friendly and polite, he was more of a kid than Kris does.

Yoona realizes she should stop comparing the two boys especially now that she was supposed to be ignoring Luhan. And Luhan was mad of her.

"Hey, are you even listening to me?" Kris stared at her with his eyebrows furrowed together. Yoona blinked out from her train of thoughts and she realized she didn't pay even half of her attention to Kris' story. She daydreamed in the entire conversation.

"Oh.." She shoot him an apologetic smile. "Sorry, I kinda..."

"Yeah I know." Kris smiled so charmingly that Yoona can feel her cheeks heating up. His smile was dazzling.

"Anyways...As I was saying, what's your relationship with Luhan?" Kris quirked an eyebrow in interest. Yoona stiffened and she feels her heart beating at the mention of his name. So much for being in love with him.

"Luhan...." Kris urged her. Yoona sighed rather tiredly. "Luhan and I are best friends."

"Yeah?" Yoona nods. "I thought it was more than that. I thought you guys are in the 'dating and getting-to-know-each-other-better stage' considering the way you look and him. I don't know about him though but his eyes are for someone else." At that Yoona felt a big pinch on her heart. She didn't need to be reminded of the fact that Luhan liked someone else. In fact, it hurts her more because someone like Kris also noticed Luhan's affection towards another girl and her affection towards him.

She felt like crying again but she has to build up that wall again. Or else, she will suffer a painful fall.

"Can we not talk about him?" Yoona's eyes were pleadin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter