Nine

Wolf and Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan can feel his world spinning around him. Voices were muffled on his ears but he heard a loud shout followed by a kick on his hips. It was painful and he can taste his own blood from his bleeding lips. He heard pleading from a soft voice and shuffling of feet. He then looked ahead of him. He had really done something unforgivable this time. And he deserved it. He deserved this treatment after his reckless action. 

"Jongin please!" A voice cried. Luhan could see Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun holding Kai by the shoulder and arms so he couldn't break free to rip his throat out. Sieun's cheeks were stained with tears as she looked at Luhan confused and mad. He knows he has a lot of explaining to do. And a lot of patching up. He had done so many mistakes from one-sidedly loving Sieun to lying to his own best friend all this time. 

"Kai, calm down!" Suho yelled frustratingly while helping Luhan up. "Calm down?! That bastard freakin' kissed my girlfriend. How can I calm down?!?! Why did you in' do it, you bastard!" Luhan swore he heard a soft sob. He felt really dizzy and his vision started to see black dots every where. However, he was holding  himself. He really did messed everything up.

"Jongin, please stop. Lu...Luhan didn't mean to do it." Sieun said, voice quivering. The others can feel her being intimidated after witnessing Kai's behaviour.

"Why did you do it?!" Kai demanded with a hiss. Luha flinched.

"B-Because..." This was it. The truth and everything he had been bottling up inside his heart will finally be revealed. He was scared of the outcome.

"B-Because...." He took a deep breath when he felt dizzy once again. "Because...Because I love her." He looks at Sieun's shocked expression. "...all along."

The silence that comes by was painful and Luhan wished he could morph to the form of someone else. The pained and saddened expression that he saw on his best friend's face made him bolt out of the room with so much speed. He really did messed everything up. This time.

 

Luhan's sweat trickled down his temple as he continue to sprint and run as fast as his legs can handle along the track. He didn't know how he got there but he suddenly found himself in the School campus. And to let out his frustrations, disappointments, regrets, and the pain he felt for a long time, Luhan screamed and ran. He didn't scream for anybody, he screamed for himself because he dissapointed many.

Man, it hurts so much.

The 10th lap was painful. But the pain in his heart was even more painful.

Why did he do that? Why did he kissed Sieun? Why did Kai saw everything? Why did Kai took a blow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter