Three

Wolf and Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They say that in unrequited love you should set that person free and find someone else that will return your feelings. In Lu Han's case he didn't, he watched her from afar with loving and longing eyes hoping for something that wouldn't happen. She belonged to someone else and he couldn't do anything about it. It became more hard for him when his best friend love the same girl as him. And the girl happen to love your best friend back. It pained him even more to see them together.

 

Lu Han could only force a smile and gave them his blessings. That doesn't mean, though, that he wouldn't stop loving her. Even though it hearts in the heart, he'll watch her closely behind a pillar.

The only person that knows that he has feelings for Si Eun was Yoona. She had noticed it and it didn't take a while for her to confront him. Lu Han told her the exact story from the beginning and she was there. Yoona was there to comfort him when he felt his heart sank in sadness. Yoona was there to cheer him up.

"Why don't you confess to her?" She spoke as Lu Han looks at her questioningly. "To get it all over with. It wouldn't hurt to tell her your true feelings, right?"

Lu Han sighs. The idea was tempting but it made him nervous. "I-I don't know...It's just. Kai's my best friend you know? I'm scared that we'd stop being friends if I confess to Si Eun." He sighs frustratingly as he ruffles his hair.

"Kai wouldn't do that and you know he wouldn't."

"I can't....It's enough for me to watch her." Yoona shrugs. It was pointless to argue with him. Lu Han always wins anyways.

"Whatever, but you are still treating me for lunch." Yoona pokes his stomach and Lu Han chuckled.

"As long as you don't eat like a buffalo. My wallet is ready."

 

 

"Seriously, how do you do this?" Yoona pouted as she twist and turn the rubix cube on her slender fingers. Lu Han takes it from her and twist it in one direction before he solved the puzzle in just under three seconds.

"Show off." She stuck up her tongue and playfully punched him on the shoulder.

"No, you're just too slow."

Yoona rolled her eyes and walked ahead of him. It was seven in the night and the streets flooded with people. There are stalls on the side selling delicious dishes. Yoona and Lu Han decided to take a night walk and their foot led them to the city streets.

"So, Yoong..." Lu Han called and Yoona turns to walk beside him. "You never told me anything about your parents or family..."

Yoona looks hesitant. She wasn't particularly fond of talking about her family.

"My Mom..." She starts. "My Mom died when I was 6." She breathes heavily. Lu Han could feel the sadness on her tone and he felt bad for reminding her about her sad past.

"My Dad.." Lu Han's gaze fixed at her when he hears her voice stammer. She was trying to hold back the tears. "My Dad was killed by the Council."

"The Council..." Lu Han whispers. He remembers the Council. The Council are a group of wolves who led the pack and set the rules of the wolf clan. But why would they kill Yoona's father? The Council wouldn't just take a wolf's life without a form of rebellion or murder. They wouldn't make haste decisions of executing someone when he or she didn't do something against their will.

"Why?" He feels the need to ask.

"I don't know." This time Yoona looks at him, their gazes fixed. Her eyes glimmer in tears and a single tear rolled down her pinkish cheeks.

"They...they took him away one day and the next week he was...dead." A soft sob escaped her lips. Lu Han's heart clenched. He knows what she feels because he lost his Father too.

Something, more like a voice inside his head told him to and before he realizes what he did Lu Han pulled Yoona in his embrace, burying his face on her hair. That's when Yoona's strong facade disappeared and all that's left is a little girl who lost everything at a young age. He pats her back comfortingly ignoring the stares of some walkers nearby. He just had to comfort her.

"I-I lost both of them." She stammered as tears fall endlessly from her eyes. Lu Han could only nod and whisper comforting wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter