Four

Wolf and Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They stood among the sea of people moving from place to place and stall to stall. Lu Han had taken Yoona to the night market just around the middle of the City. It was packed since it was Friday night. The place smelled of delicious food and delicacies. It was loud but refreshing seeing all the varieties of goods. Yoona looks around hesitantly. She wasn't particularly fond of crowded places and she only liked the night market when it's less rowdy.

 

Her gazed fell on Lu Han's hand gripping onto her arm. Since he had dragged her all the way to the market he hadn't let go of her hand. Not that she was complaining but every time she stares at it she couldn't help but blush. It was the closest contact she ever had with any boy except her Father.

"You don't like crowded places?" He asks suddenly. Yoona reluctantly nodded and avoided his eyes. "It's okay though. I like the night market."

Lu Han shakes his head disapprovingly and started to pull her towards the exit of the market. "It's really okay Lu Han. I like night markets. So It's good." She convinced but Lu Han tugged her closer. "It's your birthday so you pick where you want to go." He said guiltily. He didn't ask her where she wants to go in the first place and he only dragged her to where he wants to go, so it was unfair considering it is her birthday to start with.

"It's really okay." She pushed on and Lu Han paused for a second. "You sure?" He raised and eye brow and Yoona nodded. She looks around and her eyes brighten as she points to stall just around a corner. "Look bubble tea!" She excitedly grabbed his arm and pulled him to the Bubble Tea stand.

"You like bubble tea?" Lu Han asked. "One of my favourites!" She smiles and picked through the menu.

"I guess we're the same." He mumbles and joined her on the chair to pick his flavour of tea.

Once it's done they both walked around the night market while sipping their bubble tea. Yoona would point at a stand and tug Lu Han to that direction. He would follow obediently. Seeing her so happy and hyper made him happy as well. It was her birthday and she deserved to be happy. Everyone should.

"He looks like you." Yoona laughed. She had made him wear a deer hat from a store. It looked cute and it matched Lu Han well. The older boy, however, pouted which adds to the cute effect.

"You're making fun of me." He pouted even more. Yoona slapped him lightly on the shoulder and skim through the pile of hats.

From the corner of his eyes Lu Han spots something that caught his attention. An idea popped up in his head and he hurriedly snatched the alligator hat from a pile of hats. "Yoona." He called.

"Huh?" Yoona turned just as Lu Han put the hat on her head. He laughed while clutching his stomach. "You look sooooo cute." He laughed as tears blurred his vision. Yoona rolled her eyes, crossing her arms on her chest. She took off the hat. "An alligator?" She looks at Lu Han questioningly.

"Don't you think it matches you?" He smiles innocently. Yoona gave him a punch on the shoulder before throwing the hat back to it's place.

"It matches you too!"

 

The cold night breeze rushed past their skin, sending shivers down their body. The street lamps illuminated the sidewalk. There are people taking a long night stroll beside the river. Couples talked on the benches and bike riders rode their bikes carefully, not to hit any walkers. The most extraordinary thing about the Han River was the City view. It was breath-taking and relaxing. Perfect for an evening walk.

Yoona and Lu Han walk side by side. None of them spoke as they enjoy each others company. It was awkwardly quiet but peaceful as well.

"How's your birthday so far?" Lu Han decides to break the ice. Yoona smiles while rubbing her hands together to get heat. "One of the best. Thank you Lu Han." Lu Han smiled back. He notices that she was shivering. He took off his jacket and held it out to her.

"You're cold." Yoona shook her head. "No, you need it. You'll get cold."

"I'm fine Yoong....you're shivering right now so take it." Hesitantly Yoona takes the jacket and wrap it around her. It helped.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter