One

Wolf and Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She ran. Sprint. She ran fast. She ran at inhumane speed, passing by each tall trees that came into view. Her hair flew back at the wind. She panted heavily and gasped for air and continue to run. Her hear beat accelerating rapidly and it is the only sound she could hear aside from the blowing wind towards her direction. She didn't why she was running. She doesn't have a direct reason as to why she was using her speed ability as wolf.

 

A voice told her to run. And in instincts, she ran. The voice came in stern. More of a command, and she knew that she had to run.

She doesn't know where she was going. She let her feet drag her to the direction wherever it goes. The presence of the voice became overwhelming and before she could even stop herself...She turned into a beast. Dark yellow eyes, sharp canine teeth and a huge body structure in a shape of an animal. She is a wolf. A powerful wolf.

She growled dangerously and ran deep into the forest. As a wolf her hearing became much more sharper. And she could make out the voices more clearly. It's telling her something.

"It's your time, little one. Find him." The voice was rather soft this time. She now understands. She now knows what to do. She made a quick turn towards a running river and jumped to make it to the other side of the forest. She has successfully landed and ran again. To the big city.

 

His name is Lu Han. Born in Beijing, China at 12:07 in the year of 1990. He wasn't that tall nor too short. He was just at the perfect height. He was handsome, indeed. Small lips, doe eyes and a baby face that you might mistaken as a 10 year old. Girls swoon over his perfection but Lu Han doesn't pay much attention. He was more than concerned about something else.

Something that did involve a girl.

Lu Han sigh for the umpteenth and yawned loudly. He groggily rubbed his eyes and shook his head, trying to get his concentration back to the unfinished homework assignment in Math. He was down to 20 questions left and he didn't have much time before the first bell to class rang. He wasn't having any trouble in math. His teacher just made him do 63 questions as a punishment for being late in class for the 3rd time this week.

He made a mental note to himself to remember to set the alarm clock everyday. He didn't want to deal with 100 questions next time.

"Your up early today." Someone spoke. Lu Han looked up to find his friend (Or maybe they are more like best friends now) smiling at him. Kai sits down on the empty chair in front of Lu Han and shoved a cup of coffee towards the deer boy's direction. Lu Han swiftly caught it and took a sip right away.

"What are you doing here?" Kai asked, raising an eyebrow curiously. "The question is: What are YOU doing here?" Lu Han responds while going back to finishing his homework.

"Don't try to change the subject."

Lu Han sighs. "Fine, I had to finish Math homework." Kai chuckled lightly.

"The pretty boy hasn't been doing his homework?"

"No." He pretends to glare at him. "This is a punishment for being late in class 3 times this week."

"Bad Boy Lu Han." Kai mumbles. Lu Han could only smile. "It's Lu Han Hyung, Kkamjong."

Kai threw the nearest pen towards Lu Han and the older boy quickly dodged it. He knows that the younger hated that nickname and it's the way to .

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that?" The tanned skin man frowns.

"When you start calling me Hyung. Maybe I'll consider it." He says. He hears the younger boy groan.

"Never. I'll never call you Hyung. Luhan!"

"Okay then, Kkamjong."

"YAH!"

 

History class was always boring for Lu Han. He tried once to concentrate but it was just plain boring to him. The teacher never made the effort to make the class more fun and less boring. He just discussed what needs to be said an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter