Cheers!

Waking Up in Vegas

Kyuhyun and Tiffany both panicked and didn't know what to do.

 

Tiffany's phone rang again. It was Yuri. "Fany-ah...where are you?! I forgot to ask for the key from you last night so I slept with Seohyun and Sunny... Are you still at the room?!"

 

"Ahhh yes..."

"Good! I need to change my clothes. Wait for me arasseo?!"

"Okayyy..."

 

Tiffany looked for the key in her bag but then when Kyuhyun was looking out the window, he realized something.

 

"Fanyyyy..."

"Wae oppa?"

"We're in a different hotel! We're in Mandarin Oriental!!!"

 

They panicked and ran towards the reception area and checked out.

They took a taxi so they could arrive faster to MGM and ran inside the hotel lobby.

At the hotel lobby, they spotted few members of Exo so they looked for another way. As they were running in a

different direction, they weren't looking and bumped into Kangta.

 

"Omo. Fany, Kyu, what are you doing? Why are you running?"

"Hyung! Nothing, we're just playing pranks."

"Aishh..be careful. Don't run here, everyone will think something's up." advised Kangta.

"Okay oppa, see you later!"

 

They went inside the elevator but when they were about to get off, doors opened and Yuri saw them.

 

"Fany! I've been looking everywhere for you. I told you to wait for me."

"Ohhh...It took you a lot of time so I looked for you instead...then I met Kyu oppa."

"Ahh yes yes. I should go ahead. See you around." said Kyuhyun in a hurry.

 

The two girls changed their clothes but Tiffany decided to stay in the room for a while.

 

"Okay, it's your choice. But you know, time is wasted. There's so much to see outside. It's Las Vegas, there are lots of surprises."

"I promise you, I don't want any surprises for now." Tiffany spoke softly.

When Yuri was about to leave the room, the phone rang with Kyuhyun on the other line.

Tiffany answered.

"Has she left yet?"

"Yes yes, I'll stay here for a while. See you later."

"Who's that?" Yuri asked.

"Oh nothing. Just manager oppa, checking me up if I wanted to join their tour."

"Oh arasseo. Come meet us later okay?" said Yuri.

"Okay okay."

 

When Yuri left, she was about to turn when she remembered, she forgot her phone in the bathroom. She went

back and saw from afar Kyuhyun entered the room.

When she rang the bell, Tiffany opened the door.

 

"Oh Yuri, you came back?"

"Yes, I forgot my phone."

"Oh okay..." said Tiffany, who went back to bed.

"Are you sure you want to stay here? By yourself?" said Yuri who was snooping around to look for Kyuhyun.

"Ahh yes I'm sure. It's okay, I can stay here alone. I'm just sleeping anyways."

"Alright, found my phone." Yuri went to the door and before leaving, she took one last glance around the room. 

 

When the door closed, she pressed her ears to the door to see if she could hear anything from inside the room.

After a while, her phone rang.

 

"Kwon Yuri, what's taking you so long?!? I'm hungry"

"Ohh Hyo, I'm on my way down."

She had no choice but to leave.

Kyuhyun slid out under the bed.

 

"Whew, that was close! What are we going to do now???"

"I don't know oppa. I think we should get a divorce as soon as possible."

"Ok... we need to have attorneys and stuff."

"Oh no! We have to tell our managers and our parents?!? What about our groupmates?"

"Let's take one step at a time. Let's think this through... Maybe we don't necessarily need to tell all the people who are close to us. Maybe just a few can do."

"Oppa! I'm afraid~ starting now, everything we do must be planned carefully."

 

They stayed in the hotel for the rest of the day and went along with everyone in tour the next day to not make

them feel suspicious but they weren't aware that Yuri was observing them from a distance. She noticed that

when their eyes meet, it's like they're talking and signaling each other.

"Hmmm...what are these up to? Are they dating?" she thought to herself.

 

It was during night time, Kyuhyun and Tiffany went to Lee Sooman's room but to their disappointment, he was about to go out and have a drink with Kangta, BoA and other artists.

"Do you have something to say to me? Why don't the two of you join us?" said Lee Sooman.

They were too shy to decline so they joined them.

While drinking, Lee Sooman suddenly said, "Kyuhyun, do you and Tiffany have anything to say to me?"

"Ohh aniyo seonsaengnim..." said Kyuhyun.

"Ohh... I noticed you have been together since yesterday morning. Wae? Are you two dating now?" asked Kangta.

Both Tiffany and Kyuhyun choked after hearing his question which made them all suspicious.

"Ohh aniyo hyung! It's just coincidence..." said Kyuhyun.

 

After an hour...

 

"Ohhh seonsaengnim, thank you for this treat! I have to go to my room now, I feel very sleepy already. See you

tomorrow, sunbaes" Tiffany bowed to them and left.

 

Kyuhyun wanted to follow her but he's afraid they would think of it as a big deal so he stayed for a while.

 

It was already morning when Kyuhyun opened his eyes, "Yah! are you ready? Are your things packed? We're

about to leave." said Siwon.

 

Everyone gathered at the lobby of the hotel to take a souvenir group photo then boarded a bus to the airport and

ride their private jet. Everyone were so excited to go home except for Kyuhyun and Tiffany who can't seem to

find an alone time to talk things out.

 

The plane landed and they went on their own vans to their dorms. Tiffany couldn't stop thinking about it while on

their way so she sent a message to Kyuhyun.

 

"Oppa, what are we going to do now?! We're now here at Korea. I don't know who or how to explain that we got married."

 

Little did Tiffany know, Yuri was just behind and observing her, just as she pressed send, she was shocked to hear a squeal, "Married?!?"