Guests

Waking Up in Vegas

Kyuhyun and Tiffany have less than a week left before moving in their new place. They were moving to a unit just near the SMtown building. Despite the very high security, all the staff were asked to sign a confidentiality agreement that not one word about the couple's living arrangement would go out.

 

At SNSD dorm...

 

Tiffany arranged her things and put inside different boxes. Her groupmates were sad especially the few members who were still staying at the dorm.

 

"We'll still keep your room the way it is. Whenever you feel like staying here, don't hesitate to do so. Us and your room will always be here waiting for you..." said Taeyeon while trying not to shed tears. They were dormmates ever since Tiffany set foot in Korea. She couldn't believe that they would live apart so soon.

 

"Thanks Taengoo. Thanks everyone! It's not the end of the world, we would still each other during our group activities." said Tiffany.

 

"Unnie, you're so strong! Even if you are forced to do this, you still think positively but if ever you feel that you're not that strong, always remember we're just right here." said Seohyun.

 

"Yeah...you don't live that far actually. We'll visit you in your new unit too when you settle down." said Jessica.

 

At Super Junior dorm...

 

"Kyu! Is that all your things?! You forgot this." said Sungmin.

 

"Yah! Why does it feel like you're driving me away?!" Kyu argued.

 

"Nooo. Not really. You're actually lucky you get to live with a girl." said Ryeowook

 

"Actually, I kind of am living with a girl already. Can't you see all these pink stuff around here?" teased Kyuhyun

 

"Hey!!! It's not like it's going to be different. Tiffany loves pink too!" said Sungmin.

 

MOVING DAY...

 

"My son! I can't believe this day has finally come. You're now living with your wife."

 

"Eomma, this is what you wanted right?"

 

"I just wanted you to try and work things out. Maybe you know you could really be a family. I can't let you throw away your first or possibly last marriage away. Take care of your wife arasseo?"

 

Then Kyuhyun's mom approached Tiffany and her father who are also having a conversation...

 

"Apologies but I have to leave soon. I have something to attend to. Tiffany, we haven't really talked much ever since but I believe you're a great girl. Take care of each other and welcome to our family."

 

She hugged Tiffany and left.

 

"Daddy, I'm scared..."

 

"Don't worry princess, it's going to be alright. I know everything's going so fast and even I couldn't believe that you are already married. You both have to trust and understand each other. If ever you'll need me, I'll be staying here in Korea for a few more days. Don't hesitate to call me."

 

(Kyuhyun joined the conversation)

 

"And you, well I guess you're now my son-in-law. Please take care of my daughter. I'm trusting you not to hurt her or make her cry. Both of you, this marriage is totally unexpected and you started by opting out of this situation by getting a divorce but we're really hoping for the best. Living together is not that easy especially because of your condition but don't forget that you also have each other."

 

After a while, Tiffany's dad left so that both of them could start unboxing their things.

 

"Soooo... what are the things we are going to put here in the living room, and in the kitchen, and in the bedroom, and in the guest room..." asked Kyuhyun

 

"What guest room?!? We're totally having separate bedrooms!" said Tiffany with her eyes widely opened.

 

"Relax! Relax! I know, I'm just trying to make the atmosphere lighter..." said Kyu while tapping her head.

 

As soon as they have settled down, some members of the Super Junior came.

 

"Ohh oppa! You're here!" said a shocked Tiffany.

 

"Yeah we brought pizza hehehe" said Sungmin who entered the room together with Ryeowook, Eunhyuk and Shindong.

 

"Waaa~ Look at this. You have a cool unit. It's so big. Maybe we can use this as our dance studio instead. Kekekek" teased Shindong.

 

"Yeah it's spacious and comfortable. Except some parts are too pink." said Kyuhyun

 

"Hey!!!" screamed Tiffany and Sungmin in unison.

 

Tiffany dragged Kyuhyun inside the bedroom

 

"Oooohhh... please wait before we could leave." said Eunhyuk while the others were laughing.

 

"Oh my gosh! You didn't tell me they were coming over." said Tiffany in a very low voice

 

"I didn't know too~" said Kyu while raising both his arms.

 

"Really?! You sure?!"

 

"Of course I'm sure! Don't worry they're just here to have a little housewarming party."

 

"Then my girls should be here too..."

 

They both went out the room and welcomed their guests properly.

 

"Oppa! You should have invited my friends too. Hehehe"

 

"Yeah. We did, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Yuri and Taeyeon are on their way now." said Eunhyuk.

 

When the girls came. They decided to watch a movie.

 

While watching, Kyuhyun received a call, excused himself and went to the kitchen.

 

"Ohh Loura, how are you?! It's been so long..." said Kyuhyun in Mandarin.

 

"Loura?? Who's Loura?!" thought Hyoyeon who just came out of the bathroom near the kitchen. She went back to the living room with the others and continued to watch the movie but she noticed that Kyuhyun was still talking on the phone. She became suspicious and went back to get water then she heard...

 

"You're coming here in Korea?! That's great! You can contact me anytime you're here. Ok? Bye!"

 

"Oh Hyoyeon! What are you doing here?!?"

 

"Oppa! Just got here to get water."

 

"Ohh gurae." then he went back to the others.

 

Hyoyeon became suspicious and didn't tell anything.

 

Before leaving, she asked Tiffany discreetly, "Do you know anyone named Loura?!"

 

"Nope. Why?"

 

"Nothing..."

 

"Why are you quiet so suddenly?!"

 

"Ahh it's nothing, I'm just really sleepy."

 

"Okay. Take care! Drive back carefully you guys!

 

Tiffany and Kyuhyun were both left alone in their apartment.

 

"Soo...our first official night together." said Kyuhyun

 

"Uhmm...yeahh... It's been a long day. I better get ready to sleep." said Tiffany

 

"Right, right."

 

They were both lying in their bed but they can't fall asleep.

 

At midnight, Kyuhyun went to the kitchen to get some water but he saw Tiffany who fell asleep while watching a movie.

 

Kyuhyun laughed a little and tried to wake her but she was sound asleep.

 

He rolled up the sleeves of his sweater and carried her back to her bedroom.

 

When he got back to the living room, he decided to continue the movie that she was watching.

 

After a while...someone was lightly tapping his cheeks.

 

"Oppa! Oppa! Why are you sleeping here?!? Why did you carry me back to my bed and slept here instead?!"

 

"Ughhh... What are you talking about? You went back yourself silly. You even left the TV open."

 

"Are you sureeeeee?! Anyway, I gotta go. We have a pictorial today. I made you breakfast. It's on the table. The van would be here any second so I gotta go down. See you later!" while running to the door.

 

"Yah Tiffany. Kiss goodbye for your husband?!" said Kyuhyun while smirking.

 

"Babo." said Tiffany while laughing before heading out the door.

 

Kyuhyun stretched and took a look at his schedule for the day. He sat down the dining area and started to eat the french toast and milk that she prepared for him.

 

"Hmm...not bad Fany, not bad."

 

He ate it all and washed the dishes. He went to meet the other Super Junior members to practice for their SMtown concert in Seoul.

 

After practice, he saw that he had a missed call. He called back. While talking on the phone, Eunhyuk in a low voice. "Who's that?! Is that your wife?"

 

Kyuhyun's eyes widened and left the room to talk privately leaving Eunhyuk laughing.

 

"Really?! You have plane tickets already?! Meet me when you get here, I'll give you tickets and backstage pass for our concert soon. See you!"

 

He was smiling when he got back to the changing room and prepared to go back home.

 

"Look at you smiling. So excited to see your wife. Aigoo, I better find myself a wife too." said Kangin.

 

"But you're still luckier. You get to live with Tiffany man!" said Donghae.

 

"Yes I am lucky." smirked Kyuhyun and left the other members who aren't done fixing their stuff.