The Big Reveal

Waking Up in Vegas

"Fany! Fany-ah!!!" said the other members on the other side of her bedroom door.
 

"Ughhh! And I wouldn't have to experience this since my dad is in the US." Tiffany thought to herself as she forced herself to get up in bed. It has been a day since she moved back to their dorm. It was Yuri who opened the door and was shocked when she saw Tiffany at the hallway sitting on top of her luggages. Before she could react, Tiffany has already ran to her for a hug. She didn't ask what happened all she knows is that Tiffany downheartedly said, "It's over."
 

She opened the door to accomodate the nagging members on the other side of the door, "Whaaaaaaaaat? We have no schedule today... I checked." she said in a sluggish but condescending tone.
 

They dragged her to sit on a chair. "This better be good!" she said to the others. "Oh this is good you'll see..." said Jessica. As she sat, Seohyun placed her laptop in front of her.

 

-----
 

*DISPATCH NEWS*
 

SUPER JUNIOR'S KYUHYUN AND GIRLS' GENERATION'S TIFFANY ALREADY MARRIED!
 

A tip from an anonymous source sent information about an online marriage registration of two idols. We have confirmed the details given and found out that Cho Kyuhyun of Super Junior and Hwang Tiffany of Girls' Generation have wed at Las Vegas last September 16, 2013.
 

DATE ISSUED/FILED: SEPTEMBER 16, 2013 2:05:00 AM
NAME: CHO KYUHYUN
ROLE: GROOM
OTHER NAME: HWANG STEPHANIE
OTHER ROLE: BRIDE
*Hwang Stephanie is Tiffany's real name.

 

Representatives from SM have declined to give details about the couple. They stated that they would give information when everything has been settled.
 

Previous reports have been found about an incident where Kyuhyun and Tiffany along with Kim Taeyeon and Kwon Yuri were found at a cafe at Gangnam wherein the couple were having a serious conversation however representatives didn't confirm the information and stated that it was just a rumor.
 

News have reached the netizens. Some were reacting negatively stating that their career would be over but some also has shown a positive reaction saying, "Kyu oppa and Fany unnie, congratulations! Fighting!" and "Best wishes to the couple!"
 

-----
 

Kyuhyun woke up from the constant ringing of his phone. It was his manager. He told him about the news. After talking to his manager, he called Tiffany but she wasn't picking up her phone. He changed his clothes and went to her dorm but to his luck, he wasn't able to see her. "She locked herself in her room and refused to see anyone." said Seohyun.
 

Fans have flooded outside the SM building but they had no chance to find Tiffany and Kyuhyun. Tiffany stayed mostly at the dorm and almost didn't leave since the news broke out. She became afraid that some fans would say something agains her in her face and some sasaeng fans would cuss at her.
 

It's Kyuhyun's birthday and his hyungs prepared a party for him at their dorm. He called Tiffany but still she wasn't answering so he called Seohyun and invited them to go to his party. "Okay oppa! Happy birthday! We'll see you later!"

Seohyun shared the news to the others and they agreed to go.
"I can't go. I'm not feeling well." Tiffany said

 

"Ohhh sorry~ do you want us to stay here instead?" asked Taeyeon
 

"Oh gosh no! Please go to the party and wish him a happy birthday for me... I'll be alright here." said Tiffany
 

"Are you sure?! How about I stay instead?" Taeyeon offered
 

"Aniyo~ you all should go. Please~"
 

"Alright then..."

 

The girls arrived at SJ's dorm for Kyuhyun's birthday party and to Kyuhyun's surprise, he didn't see Tiffany with them. They were all laughing and joking around while he continued to chug down beer and soju. The others were having such a good time that they haven't noticed that Kyuhyun stepped away.
 

He was outside the dorm building as he tried to call Tiffany a number of times. After calling for the 10th time, she picked up her phone. 
 

"Fany, come down the building. I'll wait for you here."
 

"Oppa, you're drunk. Go back home."
 

"If you won't come down here, I'll go up."
 

"Oppa, go home." she hung up and turned off her phone.
 

She was in her room when suddenly someone was ringing the doorbell repeatedly. She was afraid that their neighbors would be disturbed so she had no choice but to open the door and let him in.
 

"Oppa! I told you to go home already."
 

"You don't understand. Loura and I are over. Please..."
 

"I'm sorry but it doesn't mean that I can forget everything that happened. We're over too."
 

Kyuhyun kneeled and cried in front of her. Seeing him hurt like this, Tiffany helped him get up. He hugged her tightly as he said repeatedly, "I'm sorry Fany, I'm sorryyyy..."
 

They stood like that for how many minutes until Kyuhyun's phone rang but he wasn't letting go so she took his phone and saw Siwon calling him. She answered the phone,
 

"Yah! Where are you?!? We've been looking everywhere for you!" said the worried member
 

"Oppa, it's Tiffany. He's with me. He's drunk though so I'll just bring him there."
 

"Oh! Tiffany! Is it alright?! I can just pick him up there."
 

"No need oppa.. I'll do it instead."
 

Tiffany took him to his car and drove to his dorm. They were welcomed by the worried members from both groups. Siwon immediately assisted her in walking Kyuhyun to his room. When they have successfully laid him on his bed, they were about to walk outside but he pulled her hand.
 

"It's okay oppa, I could stay for a while." she said to Siwon.
 

"Okay, we're just here outside."
 

Kyuhyun continue to hold her hand. She became worried that he would continue to be like this. She wanted to forgive him but she knows she is not yet ready to forget all the hurt and that they would only hurt more if she comes back to him.
Kyuhyun continues to apologize to her. She his hair gently, "oppa, you should sleep now... everyone's getting worried. Please stop being like this."

 

"Do you regret being married to me?" he asked her which catches her off guard.
 

"Actually... before I was always dreaming of how my wedding would be. I always thought my first and last wedding would be very romantic with family and friends but as I see it, it doesn't matter anymore as long as both of you are happy. I regret not being able to make you happy like when I found you sitting on the couch when she left you because of me. I became blinded and got a little selfish when a part of me felt that sometimes, I wanted you to choose me over her. That's what I regret. Not making you feel happy and being happy for you."
 

She looked at him and found him sleeping soundly. I must've bored you to sleep. "Happy birthday oppa." She tucked him in his blanket and went back to her dorm with the other members.
 

Kyuhyun woke up with a terrible headache. He took a cup of coffee that Donghae was drinking.
 

"Yah! That's mineeee." Donghae complained.
 

He drank it all in one gulp.
 

"Yah! Kyuhyun, I told you that's mine.... Maybe that's how you got drunk. You drank a lot really quickly. Do you even remember last night?"
 

"Of course hyung!"
 

"Then why did you do that to Tiffany? You left her no choice but to take care of you. She doesn't really want to see you for now because she's still hurt."
 

"Hurt..."
 

"Of course she's hurt! She's inlove with you and you let her go. Pabo. So I'm saying to you Tiffany is not ready to see you okay! Let her be for a while okay...."
 

"She's inlove with me?!" he thought.


 

Hi everyone!!! So sorry for not updating regularly. Anyway, thanks for always finding the time to read my stories. Thanks to all the subscribers, to all those who commented and for the upvotes, I really appreciate everything! Thank you so much guys! The next chapter is going to be the final so please watch out <3