The Uninvited

Waking Up in Vegas

The phone rang again. Tiffany didn't know what to do so she did the only sensible thing that she can think of. She buried his phone under a pillow and left the room.

"Babo Tiffany Hwang! What were you thinking?!? Why did you hide his phone???" she thought to herself while lightly hitting her head.

Then she saw Kyuhyun who was on his way back to his room.

"Oh you're awake."

"Neh~ Do you still have fever?! Let me check. *puts her palm in his forehead* Ahh, it's better."

"Thanks for taking care of me. Even after how I treated you last night."

"It's alright. It's only the two of us here. No one would take care of you if I left you alone."

"Really, I am sorry."

"I'm sorry too. Maybe you just felt threatened because you felt like I was invading your privacy when I asked about your relationship. Don't worry, I wouldn't ask from now on. You can date but please be careful."

Before Kyu could talk, she already entered her room and closed the door.

After a while, Kyu bathed and changed his clothes. She had an instict that he'd be going out for a date. She also changed her clothes and wore a big trench coat and a scarf. She followed him out. She called for a taxi and asked to follow his car without compromising her identity.

"You're a sasaeng!! Aishhh~" said the cab driver.

"Sir, just hush and follow that car. I'm going to pay you a large amount." she said in a low voice.

"Oh no! I don't tolerate sasaeng activities. Step out of the cab."

Tiffany didn't know why but she felt desperate and really wanted to follow him so she acted. "Sir, I need to follow that car. That's my husband. I think he's meeting his mistress."

Her acting somehow convinced the driver and pitied her.

"Why didn't you say so?! Don't worry, we'll catch up to that punk!"

Kyuhyun parked at the restaurant. Tiffany went down the cab and followed him. She saw that Kyuhyun was with Loura while entering the restaurant.

"Where did she come from?!" she thought.

She followed them stealthily but suddenly, Kyuhyun looked back and found her almost 2 meters away from them.

They approached her. Tiffany began to panic.

Kyuhyun was very shocked to see Tiffany in that restaurant. "Oh Fany, what are you doing here?!"

"Ahh...errr............uhmmm..."

"Were you following me?!?!?" he asked her.

"Ani~" she said while her voice was cracking

"Are you alone?" he asked.

"Aaaaaaa----"

"Aniyo, she's with me." said a man walking behind her.

She turned around, it was Donghae.

Donghae's POV

"I wonder if I should bring tacos to Fany and Kyu. She really liked them last night."

While he was about to drive in the parking space, he saw Kyu driving off somewhere. He debated with himself if he should continue driving since "they" were out but then he saw Tiffany riding a cab to follow him.

"What's happening here?! I guess I better follow them."

....

"Looks like Kyu is on a date. Why did she follow them? Uh oh, she's been caught. Should I step in? Oh well..."

"Aniyo, she's with me."

(end of POV)