The Big Day

Waking Up in Vegas

One morning, Tiffany received a call from Kyuhyun. It has been weeks since they last on Kyuhyun's birthday party.
 

"Oppa~ how are you? What's up?"
 

"Hi Fany, it's nothing. I just want to hear your voice."
 

"Wae oppa?! Did something happen? Are you alright?!"
 

"Yes. Everything's fine. Do you know what today is...???"
 

"Uhmm.... aniyo. What is it??"
 

"Nothing.... okay have to go. Have a nice day! Bye~"
 

Tiffany felt that he's being weird and thought something's up so she called Donghae but he wasn't answering his phone.
 

"That's weird. He always answers." she thought. She tried to call the other Super Junior members but didn't have any luck.
 

She became worried. "What's happening?!" she thought. She didn't know who to talk about this. Taeyeon just entered the dorm but she was busy. Same with the other members as they went back the dorm and left immediately.
 

"What's with everyone?! Why are they so evasive?!"
 

Tiffany felt alone until her phone rang again. It was her stylist.
 

"Fany where are you?! Are you at the dorm? Are you ready?" she asked her
 

"Ready?! For what?!?"
 

"What?!?! Don't tell me you forgot! You have a shoot for Ceci today."
 

"Really?! How can I forget that?! Are you sure??"
 

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!? You forgot didn't you! Be ready! We'll be there in 30 mins to pick you up."
 

Tiffany panicked and got ready. She was picked up by her stylist.
 

Tiffany kept thinking of Kyuhyun all throughout the way to her Ceci shoot. When she stepped outside the car, she was confused to why the shoot was at a convention center. The hall was empty and she looked for people as she walked around, only red carpet. She followed to where the red carpet was heading, which lead to a double door, she opened it little by little and peeked inside. She was shocked to see that the whole area was full of people and not just people, she could almost recognize each and every single people inside it. She saw her father and siblings, Kyuhyun's family, their group members, the whole SM staff, Lee Sooman, the other SM artists and even including a few reporters. She entered the room and found Kyuhyun standing at the center of the stage.
 

The room was completely silent but then Kyuhyun started to sing.
 

(You can listen to this song)

Nae Tteugeoun Ipsuri Neoui Budeureoun Ipsure Dahgil Weonhae
Nae Sarangi Neoui Gaseume Jonhaejidorok
Ajikdo Naui Maeumeul Moreugo Isseosseotdamyeoneun
I Sesang Geu Nuguboda, Neol Saranghagesseo

Neol Saranghagesseo Onjekkajina
Neol Saranghagesseo Jigeum I Sungancheoreom
I Sesang Geu Nuguboda, Neol Saranghagesseo
Eoryeoun Yaegiro Neoui Hogisimeul Jageukhal Sudo Isseo
Geu Heunhan Yuhwero I Bameul Bonael Sudo Isseo
Hajiman Naui Maeumeul Ijeneun Arajwosseumyeon Hae
I Sesang Geu Nuguboda, Neol Saranghagesseo

Neol Saranghagesseo Onjekkajina
Neol Saranghagesseo Jigeum I Sungancheoreom
I Sesang Geu Nuguboda, Neol Saranghagesseo

Tiffany watched him sing as tears run down her face. She came closer as he sang until she was in front of him. She was looking up at him while he sang until he finished the song.
 

"Tiffany Hwang, since I met you, I never thought that the day would come that I would marry you. But more than that, I most definitely never thought that there would be a day that we would have a divorce...
 

I'm sorry things have led to this. I have caused you hurt for a long time and for that I'm going to give you anything you want. Anything but a divorce...not atleast before I give you your dream wedding. I know this is important to you and I know I haven't been the perfect husband but if you let me, I would spend everyday of my life making it up to you, doing everything for you and become the best husband that you could ever have just to make you happy until you say that it's really over. So what I'm trying to say is, Tiffany Hwang, I love you. Will you marry me....again...please?"
 

She stood there speechless as tears continue to run down her face. She looked up to him and tried to speak loudly but it seemed like there was no voice coming out of due to the mixed emotions so she went up the stage and said to him yes while nodding repeatedly. The whole audience teared up at the newly reconciled couple and cheered for them.
 

"Oppa~ How did you do it? You got everyone here...even my whole family!"
 

"That's how you liked it to be right?! Okay, let's go."
 

"Where?!?"
 

"We have to get married now. They're all here."
 

"How?!?!?" she stared at him blankly
 

"Relax. Just as I said, I would do everything... Leave it all up to me. All you have to is be you."
 

She walked down the stage and saw that there were people waiting for her including her stylist.
 

"Aishh... I knew it. Your makeup would smudge. Good thing, I didn't put eyeliner before." she said while dragging her to a room with a beautiful wedding gown waiting for her.
 

She got dressed up and her hair and makeup were fixed. After she was styled, her stylist was speechless. "Omo~ you're beyond beautiful!!!" Right there and then, the other members entered the dressing room and cheered for the blooming bride. They wished her good luck and they hugged her a lot.
 

"Be careful~ don't cry! Girls, don't make the bride cry. I just did her makeup." said the stylist. 
 

"Yah unnie! Don't talk like that! Get in here and join us." said Tiffany as she included the stylist in their group hug session.

When they broke the hug, they noticed the stylist shedding a tears which made them laugh. As they were laughing,

Kyuhyun's parents entered the room and the other people left to give them space.
 

"Omo~ you're so beautiful!" they said to her.
 

"Kamsahamnida eomma! Appa! Jeongmal kamsahamnida!"
 

"We're so happy you'd be back in our family again. We really love you as our own daughter." said Mrs. Cho.
 

"That's right. We'll be back outside and wait for you to walk the aisle." said Mr. Cho.
 

"Ne~" she smiled at them.
 

Then someone entered her room. It was her father.
 

"This is it. I know you already have been previously married but I it feels like the first time."
 

"Daddy~ silly daddy. It's the first time you walk me down right?!" said Tiffany, trying to joke so that she wouldn't cry.
 

"Ne~ my lovely daughter. Hopefully it's the last time. Right?!"
 

"Yes daddy. I'd love that." they walked back to the place where everyone was waiting.
 

The people were watching the bride as she walk with her father down the red carpet to Kyuhyun. They were in awe by her beauty. There were also some who noticed the groom shedding tears as the bride was escorted by her father to him. When they reached the groom, Tiffany's father whispered to Kyuhyun. "Take care of her, son."
 

"Yes I will take care of her, appa." he smiled back at him.
 

They exchanged vows and had their very first kiss in public where in the audience cheered loudly.
 

"They liked it... one more?" he teased his wife
 

"Oppa! Don't be like that." she said while hitting her husband but still, she gave in for one more kiss to which the people cheered even louder.
 

"Thank you so much oppa. This is the best wedding ever. It was beyond everything I have dreamt of." she whispered to him.
 

After the wedding ceremony, the couple walked out the convention center. Tiffany didn't expect that there where lots of fans waiting for them. The crowd cheered as the couple walked outside. She realized that their wedding was televised so she became a little embarrassed. "Oppa! You allowed it to be public?!"
 

"So that everyone would know, we are in love."
 

She blushed as they entered the car and went to the airport.
 

"What are we doing here!?"
 

"We'll be on our honeymoon silly!" he said while pinching his wife's cheeks.
 

"Really?!?"
 

"I told you I'd take care of everything. All you have to do is be you. Saranghae~" he said as his wife continue to blush.
 

They continue to walk to the terminal. As they walk to the baggage counter,
 

"Is this for real??? Where are going to..."
 

"Yes honey, we're going to Las Vegas!" he winked at his wife.

 

 

---The End---


Thanks for everyone who subscribed to this story. I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. I tried my best to update every time I can but still I know it took a long time so for those who continued to read from chapter 1 until last, thank you for being patient. <3 

Sorry for the grammatical and typographical errors. HAHAHA

To EVERYONE who commented, thank you so much. Thanks for not being silent readers. It made me feel more eager to write. LOL :))

I hope you'll also support my other stories. Thank you so much.

PEACE AND LOVE! <3