The Gift

Waking Up in Vegas

Tiffany herself was speechless. All she could say to Donghae was "Oppa~"

 

"Annyeong Kyu and Loura."

 

"Oh hyung! You're together?" asked Kyuhyun

 

"Ahh yes. I invited her last night while eating tacos."

 

"You were together last night?!" asked Kyuhyun while holding his nape. He also added..."Sorry, I forgot to introduce you formally to each other...Loura this is Donghae my groupmate and this is Tiffany, my.......dongsaeng. I've met Loura from China. We worked before. She can speak Korean but just in small conversations."

 

"Hi Loura!" said Tiffany

 

Suddenly, the concierge approached them. "Table for 4 sir? mam?"

 

The four of them became speechless. Loura was supposed to say yes when Donghae sensed it would be uncomfortable so he put his arm on her shoulder and said, "Nope. We need a separate table for us. Can we sit there? That table with the nice view?"

 

Kyuhyun was shocked to see Donghae put his arm on her shoulder. While being seated, Loura kept on talking but he wasn't fully listening and was pretending to hold the menu but what he was really doing was looking at Donghae and Tiffany.

 

"Mwo?!? They were together last night?! And tonight?!? By any chance...are they a couple?! What about Nichkhun?! Hyung and her?? Jinjja?!?!?" he was in a deep thought.

 

At Donghae and Tiffany's table...

 

"Oppa! What are you doing here???" asked Tiffany

 

"I was supposed to visit you but I saw you ride a cab and follow his car. I thought something was up. Fany-ah what were you thinking? Why did you follow them?!"

 

"I don't knowww.... But I am really thankful back then. I wouldn't know what to say if you weren't here. For that, it's my treat!"

 

"Aniyo, I told before that I invited you last night so technically it's my treat."

 

"Jinjja?!?!? Thank you so much oppa. You're my savior today. I was really confused, ever since I found out that they were seeing each other, I don't know...suddenly I became like this."

 

"Fany-ah is it possible that you like him?"

 

Her eyes widened. "Maybe that's why!" she thought. "It sums up everything. I like Cho Kyuhyun?? (!!!!)"

 

"Fany...Fany!...*holds her hand* Tiffany Hwang!!!"

 

"Neh???"

 

"You were suddenly staring in a blank. Are you alright???"

 

"Gwaenchanhayo~"

 

"Silly Fany! Let's order. ^^"

 

At Kyuhyun and Loura's table...

 

"Why are they so serious? What are they talking about??? MWO!!!!!(0_0) Holding hands in public??"

 

"Oppa!"

 

"Neh???"

 

"Why are you so spaced out tonight?!"

 

"Ani~ I was sick last night. Maybe I haven't regain my strength completely."

 

"You were sick?! Are you alright?!?!"

 

"It's alright...someone took care of me."

 

"Who?"

 

"Fan-----s. Fans. My fans made me fell alright again."

 

"Fans??"

 

"Ahh yes... I had boxes of letters and gifts from fans. I decided to open them last night and it helped me feel better. *widens eyes* Whewww!!!"

 

"That's good to know. Next time you get sick, you can tell me."

 

He took a look at the other couple and noticed that they are already getting ready to leave. After a while, Donghae signaled to them that they are leaving and Tiffany just bowed to them.

 

"Are you sure you're full?! You just ate salad..."

 

"Actually no oppa... But you said you were supposed to bring us tacos. I could use some tacos tonight."

 

"Gurae~ Do you want to eat them here or at home?"

 

"Can we eat it somewhere??" she suggested while giving a nice eye-smile.

 

"Ohh I have an idea. I know this good place. We can eat there. Like a picnic but at night..."

 

"Sounds great!'

 

Back at the restaurant...

 

Kyuhyun and Loura were in his car and ready to leave. Kyuhyun was backing up his car out of the parking space while Loura was looking at the back. Suddenly, she saw a box and took it.

 

"Vitamins??? Cute."

 

"Ahh it's a gift from my mom last night. I forgot to bring it inside the dorm."

 

"Huh?!? Why is there a label here named Kyu and Pani? Pani? Kyu and Fany?!?!?"

 

"Aishhhh~ Eommaaaa! Why did you label it?!?!" Kyu thought. He was totally caught unprepared. He didn't know what to say. Then Loura kept on bugging him about what she read in the box of the vitamins.

 

"Guess I have no choice but to explain everything to you..."

 

"Explain what?!?"

 

"I am already married..."

 

"Whaaaaaat?"

 

"I'm married."

 

"Huh?!?"

 

"..........."

 

"Cho Kyuhyun! Are you playing a trick on me?!?!"

 

"Aniyo..."

 

"Why did you not tell me?!?"

 

"Because I'm not sure how...It was an accident."

 

"Accident?!?? You have a baby???"

 

"NOOO. We were drunk in Vegas and then we got married."

 

"Who were you married to???" she paused but then..."Noooooooooo. Tiffany!?!?!?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Who else knows??"

 

"It's just us and our managers and our groupmates...and also our parents. Listen, it was an accident. Both of our families wants to give it a try, but we both know we wanted different things. We wanted to divorce. Please?!? It's just on paper and we'll get divorced in time when our parents see that it's not really working... Please be considerate..."

 

"Why didn't you tell me in the first place!?! I need some time to think about it. I'm going back to China."

 

----

 

Tiffany stepped out of Donghae's car.

 

"Gomawo oppa!!! So much!!!"

 

"No problem Fany~ I had fun! Good night!!!"

 

"Me too! Drive carefully. Good night!!^^"

 

She went up their unit and was shocked to see Kyu sitting on their couch.

 

"Oppa...are you drunk?!?"

 

"She found out."

 

"Oppa...."

 

"She's leaving for China."

 

"Mianhae oppa..."

 

She sat beside him and held his hand. He rested his head on her shoulders while she used her left hand to wipe his tears off his face. He was so tensed. He lifted his head and looked at her eyes and he moved his face closer to hers. He was about to kiss her. Both of their eyes were closed when suddenly she felt something fell on her lap. She was caught off-guard. She tried to lift his head but he fell asleep. All she could do was let out a heavy sigh and let him sleep on her lap. Her left hand was his hair while her right hand was still holding his hand.

 

"Rest well oppa. It's been a rough night." she whispered.