Congratulations!

Waking Up in Vegas

It wasn't just another successful SMTown concert. Everybody were so jubilant and relieved that they were able to pull off one of their best show yet...in one of the cities that never sleeps, Las Vegas!

 

For everyones' hardwork, Lee Sooman treat everyone to a 3 day vacation at one of the posh hotels in Sin City. They stayed at one of the swankiest place Las Vegas has to offer, MGM Grand. After eating to their hearts' content, some have returned to their hotel rooms.

 

Only few were left at the bar, but some heavy drinkers backed out and called it a day being tired and all, chose to explore the city in the morning.

 

It was until there were very few left in their long table, some were even sleeping already. But not Kyuhyun and Tiffany. Being known for being one of the heaviest drinkers in their respective groups, they always got along during parties.

 

"These guys. Is this the best that they can do?! Good thing you're here Fany."

 

"Oppa, what should we do? They're already sleeping!"

 

"Let's leave them here. Kekekeke..."

 

"Ohhh seolmaaaaa....how will they get back to their rooms?"

 

"They can do it by themselves. C'mon! The city is so big, we better get a headstart in exploring this."

 

So they went ahead and explore the sights along the Las Vegas strip. They were getting in different bars and trying out what every single one's specialty were.

 

The morning after...

 

Kyuhyun's phone was ringing and he was struggling to pick it up...

 

*Why is there something heavy in my torso?!*

 

After a few seconds of struggle, he finally answered the phone...

 

"Yah Kyuhyun! Where are you? Are you still sleeping? Let's go! Let's explore the city!" said Siwon on the other line.

 

"Ohh I have a headache! I'll just rest for a little longer then I'll go down and meet you wherever you guys are."

 

After he hung up, he was surprised to see Tiffany beside him. Her head was using his chest as a pillow. He was so shocked, looked around and felt a little relief that they were still wearing their clothes.

 

"Oh thank God we didn't do anything stupid last night!"

 

The only thing was his head was aching and he slept beside his best friend in the same bed but it's all good. He noticed Tiffany's phone had 57 missed

calls. As he reached her phone, some kind of blinding light hit his eyes.  He took a look on where the sunlight was reflecting on when he felt something unusual in his finger.

 

"What's this?!?"

 

"Yah Kyuhyun! What's the fuss?!? Don't move too fast. My head is spinning!"

 

Just as Tiffany was massaging her head, another blinding light struck Kyuhyun's eyes.

 

He took her hand and saw that she was wearing a ring just like his.

 

"Why do we have identical rings?!?"

 

Tiffany was stunned.

 

"I don't knowwww...I can't remember that much last night."

 

They both looked at the window, there was a bouquet of flowers on the side table. Unconsciously they were staring at the flowers too long...then a bolting flashback hit them.

 

*They were walking outside when Tiffany noticed some flowers, "Yeppeooooo!"

Kyuhyun: Jeongmal? Want to go inside??

Receptionist: Hi Sir, Hi Ma'am! Welcome to Chapel of the Flowers! What can we do for you?

Kyuhyun: Just looking around...

Receptionist: Ohh..here are our packages sir.

They were looking at the packages when suddenly...

Tiffany: I want this oneeeee (referring to the flowers)

Receptionist: Have you chosen a date?

Kyuhyun: Now! She wants to have them right nowww... Aishh...

Receptionist: Okay sir, that'd be $500.

*end of flashback*

 

"Did we just...got married?!?" said Kyuhyun

 

"Andwae~!!!!!!!" They screamed together.