Escape?(chp 6)

Endless

 

-B.A.P's pov-

"Hyung, where do you think Eunseok is???" Jongup asked yongguk

"I dunno, but it's already morning, yet he hasn't come yet" Yongguk said

"Maybe he already left for school??" Daehyun suggested

"Hmmm that is very possible, let's not worry about him, it's not the first time he didn't come back to dorm for the night" Youngjae said

"Let's go, we are going to be late for school" Zelo said

Soon they arrived to school and went to their respective classrooms, but Zelo and Jongup could still not find their classmate in his proper seat. The bell for the class rang, but instead of Ms. Kim, the principal came in to teach. It was very uncomfortable that the principal was teaching and worrying that Eunseok was not here with them, they missed having him to make smart comebacks to make the whole class laugh. Not once did they suspect that the recent reports or kidnapping and human trafficking was the cause of the two absences. 


-Eunseok's pov-


Outside, I could see an ice cream truck that I was familiar with, and I came to a conclusion that we were inside a warehouse few blocks away from the park I jogged on, I was pretty sure that I saw this warehouse, but never would've thought that the outside and inside would have such difference, and for such purposes. Now that I knew the layout of outside, I needed to know about the layout of the inside.
So far, I found out that there are no guards, which meant that this was not a big organization of sorts, maybe just a gang or something minor. But it was certainly good to be cautious. My trance was broken when a slight yelp of Ms. Kim was heard. I immediately looked up, and saw that the front of her blouse was ripped up slightly revealing her tank top and her upper chest. It enraged me to see this, but I had to be calm, I gritted my teeth and kept cursing under my breath, despite wanting to rip these people's heads from their neck with my bare hands.

"She'll make a fine collection, maybe even be sold as a slave if a customer likes it." The boss murmured, thinking to himself,
'She is not an 'it'' I thought, it just made me want to obliterate that smug look of his, carve it up with knife I have tucked in my thigh, peel off his skin alive and hang them up to dry right I front of his face....

Then suddenly, someone hit my head hard, making me grunt in pain, "you, brat! Our boss is asking for your name!! Answer him!!!" A man with colorful necktie said, I will call him Mr. Clown.

"For what purpose does a bastard like you need my name?" I spat out, glaring at the boss

As the man holding me back raised his knee up to hit my gut, the boss stopped them with a wave of his hand. Confused, I raised my eyebrow letting the boss catch my expression and he started to explain

"I would like you to be under me and become part of Viper" he said and everyone around me and including me froze up. So this gang's name is Viper....

"What?!!" We all chorused, and glared at each other after that

"I was told that you have taken care of my 'family' members" he stated

"Well, surprise attacks are most effective" I said

"Furthermore, the ones I sent yesterday to do our active duties just happened to be our top ranking in fighting, and yet, you beat them single handedly. Moreover the drug you were injected with, it was supposed to knock you out for more than a week, yet you woke up in such a short period of time. You will make the finest member of our 'family' if you join us"

"You will not get any answers from me" I said, then the boss' expression wrinkled into an ugly frown. 

"You should be grateful that you were chosen to be in this 'family' and yet you dishonor our boss with that attitude? ing brat!" As mr clown raised his fist up to hit me, the boss raised his hand up again to stop me. 

"Take him to cell 47" he said with coldness that made everyone freeze. "Don't make me repeat myself" he growled menacingly. The men reluctantly tied me up and led me outside the boss' office, followed by ms Kim and the boss himself. 

In a low whisper, Mr. Leader spoke up to me "you have ruined your chance to even escape here"

"What do you mean by that?" I asked

"Listen, you made the wrong move of pissing off our boss like that, he is known for his cruelty when it comes to punishment. The cell you are going right now, cell 47 is a punishment chamber, after the torture, you have no way of escaping, if you even survive it, that is"

"What kind of torture is it?" I remained calm

"You'll see once we get there"he said in a slightly shaky voice, which did not go unnoticed by me. We turned around the corner of the hallway and came to a dead end with nothing but a door which led to a basement with hallways of rooms with numbers on them.
We came to room 47 and Mr. Leader opened the door for us all. Inside, was a circular room with chairs facing the middle which had a circular glass enough for five people to move around easily, on the lower portion of the glass, which was concrete, held variety of weapons which, some of them, even I didn't own. Sadistic rich bastards.. Then, as if on cue, all the heads turned to me

"....did I say that aloud??" I asked

"Yeah" Mr. Clown answered

"Opps" I said slightly smiling

I was led inside the glass walls that seemed impenetrable to normal humans, and was tied up by both of my hands held firmly together by metal cuffs that came from the ceiling of the room. The glass, from the inside was pitch black, I could not see a thing from outside, while the outside could see every single movements I make. Inside the glass walls, were dimly lit but were enough to see my expressions. This sadistic bastards are gonna get it once the drugs flush out from my system. Then, without a warning, a flash of pain erupted from my back.

That ing bastard whipped me!!  

Each time a whip come down towards my back, pain after pain, nothing could be felt anymore, soon enough, pain was dulled and my eyelids grew heavy, but my determination was burning more than ever.


-Ms. Kim's pov-

I was led down the hall along with these scary men to this place called cell 47. It did not have a nice ring to it, seeing those men freeze up at that name, made me think that it was anything but comfortable. Now we were standing in front of a circular room that had this big glass tube like thing, that had dark spots which seemed like brown paints were splattered over it. Then I became horrified, those were blood!!! Dried up blood of who know how many people tortured in there! 
I couldn't believe that there would be people out there with this kind of sick minds.

Then the person who tore up my blouse called boss came right up to my neck making me shiver in fright, spoke, 

"Watch what happens to people who disobey me" then he pointed at the glass tube thing which held eunseok tied up from a chain from the ceiling, and a person with a black mask that covered lower half of his face. Suddenly a horrifying sound of the whip meeting flesh resonated through the whole room. I turned to the boss and yelled at him

"You can't do this to him!!! He's nothing but a child!!!" 

"Shut up and watch" the man with colorful tie grabbed a fistful of my hair and shoved me to a seat, I yelped and tried to get back again, but two strong arms pushed me back down again. Another sound of whip, then another. One after another, I couldn't bear to watch it anymore, one of my students, who tried to protect me was in front of my eyes, getting whipped just by trying to protect me from getting kidnapped. What has this world come to??? Silent tears emerged from my eyes and flowed down to my cheeks. I closed my eyes and looked away, unable to do a thing, just listening the horrible sound of flesh meeting leather and feeling like a piece of crap. I never thought that the world was this cruel. This was not meant to happen, it was not meant to happen to me, not to Eunseok, it shouldn't have happened to anyone.